Other How long have you been roleplaying with your longest roleplay partner?

Lord Aphrodite

To conquer death, you only have to die.
The title is self explanatory. How long have you been roleplaying with your longest partner? (Tagging is optional.)

On another site, I’ve been roleplaying with my partner for 944 days, which is 2.58 years. It’ll be three years on December 19.

Also, you can use Google to find out, if you have an exact date. Just Google, “How long has it been since -your date-“ and click the first link. That’s what I did.

The one partner that has stayed with me since we met on a friend's forum we have been writing and roleplaying together for about six years now with our off and on periods. Right now we don't have anything planned but when those ideas get working I'm sure we'll pull out something epic.

If I recall correctly, 2-2.5 years. We are still friends with that person, just not playing anymore.

Right now I have rp partner that we're playing with for almost 6 months, but I've known this person for many years before we started rp so we'll keep playing until we get bored and after that will still be friends xD

Almost two years with my current roleplay (Started on Christmas 2016). But it got rebooted first, the original RP lasted about a year. That makes three.
But, before that, we've been in multiple group RP's. I don't have an exact date, but that's probably another two years. Which makes at least five years. At least. Probably closer to six years.

I had one partner for about a year and a half. Unfortunately it has fallen off but it was nice to see our characters for that long.

My second longest is my current partners.

One of which since November of last year and the other since late April of this year.

Coreonysis Coreonysis and I have roleplayed (or tried to lol) together off and on for a few years now, but I'm actually not positive of the exact date of our first RP. He probably remembers more about it than I do. He's a good egg.

I have a few, ones 2 years, two are 2.5 years, one is 3 years, but my longest roleplay partner has been with me for 4 whole years (saw me through two accounts). From 2014 to now. I still don’t get how she can deal with me for that long

My longest is five years on and off. We’re coming up on six in October! It’s amazing how much develop can happen over a long period of time!

About a month. All of mine keep dying before any of the good stuff happens, and I’m starting to get a little suspicious on whether it’s me causing it

I currently have an RP that started about 6 months ago and I hope/think it has the potential to go on for a little while longer.

Longest was with a writer I met when I joined in the beginnings of a group RP. There were a bunch of writers, and after 2 years, only two of us remained. So we took the RP 1x1 and went on for 2 more years before an abrupt end. So 4 years. Haven't had an RP go more than a year since, and even then not with the same writers.

I had a WoD party that lasted for three years. It ended few years back.

And also I've been playing with a mate online for two years now, albeit we have ended the original game and started two new ones a year and four months back.

The longest partner I had was probably 6-7 years. 8 even? I don't recall but it's been a long time. We had to split due to him becoming rather emotionally and verbally abusive to me as a writer and a person. That said, I do love connecting with people but I'm a lot more careful now that I'm older. A touch wiser too. I have a handful of others who are around the 5-6 year mark as well. I like just keeping in touch too, even if the writing begins to disintegrate, or interests change.

My longest, without breaks/stopping/subject change, was three years. But we both (me particularly) learned a lot in that period of time and the characters didn't grow with us, and it died. My character was destined for failure, I'm just sad I never got to write her a death scene.

Not the same RP, but the same partner; 18 years. We change subject a lot and we still talk nearly every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back