• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy How long have you been eating fairybread?!

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It's a medieval fantasy world with monsters magic and more.

The rp is about a rookie party of adventuring sorts probably on like level 5 or 10 with nothing special about them. No unique abilities or cheat weapons...
However that changes overnight when suddenly the Hunter of the party is about level 50 and capable of telekinesis. He seems different apart from the magic, as if mentally altered...

Turns out he has been catching Fairies and has found a way to make magical loaves of bread.
Eating them is a quick way to level up and get magic powers but we haven't seen the long term effects yet.

It's a story about either leveling up the right way to earn a living and survive, or about shortcuts and cheating by any means necessary to become some sort of mortal God.

Ask questions or show enthusiasm below, I'll make this a thing if more than two people say aye

Last edited:
What I had here originally was better but I'm not jaded if this picks off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back