Advice/Help How long does it take for people to see your post, or be interested in it, for that matter?

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
How long does it take for people to see your post, or be interested in it, for that matter? If it is just their opinion, please say so in replies.

Or it could be in this short of a time. Depends on how close you are to quitting everything and jumping into the belly of a whale out of bored on.

I meant that. No typos in my poetic prose.

Or it could be in this short of a time. Depends on how close you are to quitting everything and jumping into the belly of a whale out of bored on.
To be honest, I came up with the idea of the Ancient Jedi Order out of love for Star Wars, and i was editing my BIO with it's character sheet for the RP. So far nobody has said much about it.

Love for Star Wars has been going down recently. Try loving something else. Like accidentally slamming your hand on to your keyboard and screaming, " Eureka!"

Love for Star Wars has been going down recently. Try loving something else. Like accidentally slamming your hand on to your keyboard and screaming, " Eureka!"
Sad. And what the.... Why would ever do that honestly..

One thing you have to have when you are roleplaying is patience otherwise you'll set yourself up for some disappointment. I can't tell you how long it takes for interest to found in a request thread because I don't know. Everyone is different. You might get interest now, later, or a couple of days from now it's just the matter of being patient. You can also bump your thread to make it noticeable or maybe someone else has an interest check with ideas similar to yours you can collaborate together or tell them about your idea. You just have to be patient and while you wait answer some of the requests already up.

@ParzivalOftheOASIS I've moved your Star Wars RP into Fandom. However, you've set it up as an RP, not as an interest check (meaning it's in the Roleplay sections, not in Looking for Group/Fandom) so it may still get overlooked. I suggest getting a post up in here until your RP has enough people to properly start.

Are you able to delete it? I scrapped that and replaced it with a Halo Interest check. I'm just waiting for replies.

I'm not sure which "it" you mean (the RP/linked threads or the interest check), but you can post the links in Staff Contact and one of the mods can delete it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back