How long can we play ‘Yes and...’ before a mod posts?

Of course we're gonna take the card shopping... and we should go to that one jewelry store and buy the most expensive thing there... y'know, since it's not our credit card 🤭

And how about we go buy a new car after that?

Last edited:
Yes, and then we can get some fake IDs to commit some crimes.

YES! Fake IDs! Excellent! And then we can go to the main event: oceanic graverobbing! With what gravesites, you might say? There are plenty of . . . hmm.

I swear I leave for two seconds and you guys are getting fake IDs and going grave robbing

WITHOUT ME

Last edited:
Yes, please! We'll invite you as well, Daisie, but we must learn the art of self-defense against fresh fruit first! *dramatic John Cleese pose*.

Yes, please! We'll invite you as well, Daisie, but we must learn the art of self-defense against fresh fruit first! *dramatic John Cleese pose*.
Yes, and the fresh fruit we have to battle are strawberries, so we must learn lots of self defense techniques.

Oh yeah! Let’s learn like.... Taekwondo and stuff! Then maybe we could Pratice our other abilities like fencing?

Oh bubble gum..... it’s okay. We’ve all been there. We can work on our balance. It’s a good idea to put you on a tightrope right?

Oh bubble gum..... it’s okay. We’ve all been there. We can work on our balance. It’s a good idea to put you on a tightrope right?
XDXD Ah yes, cause I will do amazing on a tightrope when I'm clumsier than a... Clumsy thing XD can't thunk of any clumsy things rn

XDXD Ah yes, cause I will do amazing on a tightrope when I'm clumsier than a... Clumsy thing XD can't thunk of any clumsy things rn
Uh... clumsier than a newborn giraffe. Yeah. That’s a great idea. Then of course we could meet the bearded lady!

Dude! The giant tall guy! With stilt thingys! Yeah! Oh and we could all get funnel cakes?

Yes! A haunted house. I'll try not to get us kicked out. Also if I get scared don't stand near me. Just a warning..... we should take a first aid kit.

A first aid kit? Should I be worried? But... sure, whatever you need. But can we get in and out as fast as possible? I don't feel like having nightmares tonight.

Let’s just say. When some people get scared they tend to hit things, and some people get hurt... so yeah... there’s that... uh yeah in and out... then I don’t know maybe; we could go to a carnival?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back