How long can we play ‘Yes and...’ before a mod posts?

Sounds scrumptious!, Afterwards we could go and drive to Minnesota!

Why of course! And in Minnesota we're obviously going to the pool.

Yes, but I will ping them. Ping~! It is done. And now I have a Staples button. Would any of you like to press it?

Fireball! Fireball! Fireball! *chucks foam balls*. What I mean to say is "ABSOLUTELY!" And then we can get some frozen yogurt, yes?

"There's something so human about taking something great and ruining it a little so you can have more of it." - Michael from The Good Place when talking about frozen yogurt

I already got them for you, so for sure we can have a session! Here you go! And afterwards we can bike around town, right?

Of course! That’s sounds like fun! Maybe I can tandem with someone... I don’t know how to ride a bike.

Sounds Awesome!, Could we go for chinese food afterwards?

I love Chinese food! We’re totally going. Then maybe... maybe we can go bowling?

Maybe like once. It’s okay; we all struggle sometimes. We can get you some ice cream to celebrate afterwards.

Wow, so rude. Well not a puppy then. Maybe a parakeet?

Agreed, very rude. And yes, parakeets are adorable! Can we use [insert random mod's name]'s credit card?

Last edited:
Oh we obviously are. Then of course we’re taking the card shopping. What store should we go to first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back