DELETE THIS PLEASE?

3 Clowns getting banned, colorized.

cats.png

Le Clap

This is very much interesting. Congratulations, you did a thing and thinged with the thing exceptionally well. Yes, me word gooder.

I'M INNOCENT!! I WAS A VICTIM OF A BREAK IN AND FRAMING! I'M GOING TO SUE YOU FOR THIS

I signed the change.org petition because Kero does not DESERVE THIS ABUSE OF JUSTICE!!!!! FREE KERO
FREE ME. I'M THE VICTIM. SHE'S LYING PLEASE BELIEVE ME YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY ATTORNEY

I'M INNOCENT!! I WAS A VICTIM OF A BREAK IN AND FRAMING! I'M GOING TO SUE YOU FOR THIS

FREE ME. I'M THE VICTIM. SHE'S LYING PLEASE BELIEVE ME YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY ATTORNEY
A-a-a turnee??? What's a turnee? Did you mean "turkey"? The only thing I eat is hot chip.

Can I be involved?! I have a theoretical degree in law and I’ve only been arrested for brekaing and entering seven times in the past month!

My ipad is at 19% my phone is at 7% ... but I still have MS Paint.
EDIT: BIG BRAIN. I CAN FIT ANGRY MAID IN HERE TOO WITH A BIT OF CODING.

ritamad.gif
dudumad.gif

Last edited:
I still haven't charged anything so I grabbed a pencil.
Look. I go out on my OWN terms.
chadmemoirs.jpg

idunwannabewhamen.jpg

learntodrunk.jpg

SLSOSOSYSP.jpg

That's some mighty stuff you're after drawing there Vlat!
I'd say there's no limit to the amount of things you can do. :closed eyes open smile:

I'm unlocking my trauma box. I literally had a nightmare featuring toxic people of my life and being so fucking helpless to say anything to them and their nonsense. This is beyond just disliking someone, this is just fucking being traumatized by someone at this point.
If I want to declare that I want to set a moth on fire, I believe I can do so.

trauma1.jpg

trauma2.jpg

trauma3.jpg

trauma4.jpg

trauma5.jpg

trauma6.jpg

trauma7.jpg

trauma8.jpg

Soon. I will join the ranks of the filthy degenereate scum that call themselves 'i'm a not a whale but I buy monthly cards'
whale1.png

They're doing a chapter for them. They're doing a chapter for them. They're doing a chapter for them.
As soon as I am able to, I'm just going to start a god damn counter to see how long it takes for me to farm a Fallen Rosemary/and bring her to SS/and then PRI-ARMing her Iris

durarita9.png

Her CN VA just made a post telling us she was shouting and emotional during recording. Rita? Shouting? Emotionally? The last time this happened, a character died for good.
Please let my ship sail silently and safely?

image0.png

im did it.
i wish i had a pocket rita. gib gib
... the sparkle effects near DuDu are too light to see aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

durarita99.png

flashback to page one when I started my obsession with her
half a year of progress, I guess, and being influenced by senpais to draw Dangerous Dark Things

image0.png

This has Alteras's Seelie of Approval.
There's a cool site that has all character's 3d model on display, so I can finally uninstall and make space on my drives !

lisa1.png
jean1.png

… Ive been throwing two pieces every night, tonight too but Im loosing feeling in my wrist Ill upload at the usual 2 PM

Users who are viewing this thread