DELETE THIS PLEASE?

An RP I'm allegedly in is very memeable.
I'm finally good enough to draw 4-Komas!
EDIT: POG. Page 2 and most of Page 1 is genuinely just CONTENT

COMPLETER.png

anyone caught complimenting my art from here on out is CERTIFIED to have Bad Taste
would like to give my permission for everyone to bully the shit out of anyone caught liking my posts 🔪

While the usual suspects won't be here to see this: thank you sincerely and kindly for all the compliments and hearts you always drop when you visit, I really don't know what to say other than thank you, and that I'm always so happy to see you all come around when I throw things at the wall and hope it sticks. Please take care and exchange more dialogue with me wherever - so I can bully the shit out of you :frogheart:

whywouldyouusethis.png

Last edited:
Your drawings are awesome. Are you taking commisions?

Heya! Thank you for the kind compliment, I'm not taking commissions or requests because I'm a For Fun/Casual artist and I can assure you that your money is definitely better spent on artists who will dedicate and devote their 140% to a commissioned piece! I'm not familiar with the artists on RPN so I can't give you a recommendation, but there are definitely plenty of talented artists here! :D

It's starting! Very hype. So hype I deleted a shoulder.
I'm starting to reach my limits given my drawing utensils. I can't see whether or not the body LENGTH is appropriate because my iPad is smol although my body PROPORTIONS seems to have improved since my canvas is now bigger.

2PM me will decide whether or not body length is a serious issue.

EDIT:

IT IS NOW 2:51PM I have found the answer. The head is too big, that's all it was.

JT1.png

Last edited:

It started!
Wanted to really say something that shows how grateful I am that I somehow dropped into Sero's line of fire.
This will have to do. Can't wait for the nonstop fireworks to go off!

EDIT: It's Tristan :pepecry:

trist1.png

Last edited:

I had my 'congratulations for 6 months of inactivity' throw-down robbed from me
In the meantime, struck gold and glowed up

kalista.png

JT2.png

JT3.png

View attachment 894119 VLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can imagine even more great picturisations of the server coming here soon! :closed eyes open smile:

MAYBE. A SOLID MAYBE. SOMETIMES I SLEEP TOO MUCH AND THE CHAT FLIES 2000 MESSAGES AND I GET LOST IN THE SAUCE. BUT YOU'RE RIGHT THE SERVER PROVIDES TOO MUCH GOOD CONTENT THAT SHOULD BE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD.

WHY CAN'T I PERFORM MULTIPLE UPVOTES AT ONCE? HTHIS IS OUTRAGEOUS....

I HAVE RECEIVED MY PAYMENT. THANK YOU RAVEN-SIMP.

MAYBE. A SOLID MAYBE. SOMETIMES I SLEEP TOO MUCH AND THE CHAT FLIES 2000 MESSAGES AND I GET LOST IN THE SAUCE. BUT YOU'RE RIGHT THE SERVER PROVIDES TOO MUCH GOOD CONTENT THAT SHOULD BE EXPOSED TO THE WORLD.

I HAVE RECEIVED MY PAYMENT. THANK YOU RAVEN-SIMP.
Yes. The chat does move 2000 messages/minute, I can confirm. Vlaty constantly swarmed by ideas? Very much impress,
You are welcome, Rita-simp. :33:

apple Yesterday at 7:36PM
also if you dont do maid jaiden ill kill kero
apple Yesterday at 10:14PM
maid jaiden

I've delivered. Now hand over Kero Chan - in ONE piece.

Special shoutout to ALTERAS for helping me make sure I didn't end up drawing NSFW and getting banned.

JT4.jpg

JT5.png

First one goes unsigned because its lowkey a fucking atrocity - anyone caught using it or claiming it has some serious brain damage

Last edited:

satella Today at 8:48PM
U know when people try to kabedon taller characters right
They become spiderman and scale the walls to enclose their victim
But if you were [REDACTED] or something you could just swing ur greatsword and trap em
kabe-BONK

I hate the game but damn if they didn't make me love the designs of the characters.

froggylisa.png

Had a few bad days where everything came out wrong, but everything in this came out right
or maybe it didn't - I'll make the decision at 2pm as per usual

sketch1.png

I. I don't understand how compressing things work. I tried to make it my RPN PFP but all the little details are way too small.
Instead, I'll keep this here, so I can recover my sanity just by staring at it in all its glory.

nyanrita.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back