Roleplay Type(s)

MAY 9 2021: Ha ha wrist go snap

C5-DA7-D59-67-C0-4-CC9-B128-807-A8-BE65-D37.png

567-E278-D-BA58-42-DB-905-B-38-B47-E0-A54-C1.jpg

Last edited:

Unhinged, Hungry, Wild Half a Killer Whale, Updates to Follow

27-E07327-12-E9-4-F6-D-8-DF6-2-AADE66-B7995.png

Last edited:
hi! your art is super cool and i'm surprised i'm the first person to be commenting on it next to you, but this whole thread so far has been a treat! i love your subdued colors and outfits for the characters you have drawn, especially for the first picture! the destiny ghost shell picture too is incredibly cool, the design is super neat! i feel you very much on shading being tiresome, but your shading is awesome! i can't wait to see more.

hi! your art is super cool and i'm surprised i'm the first person to be commenting on it next to you, but this whole thread so far has been a treat! i love your subdued colors and outfits for the characters you have drawn, especially for the first picture! the destiny ghost shell picture too is incredibly cool, the design is super neat! i feel you very much on shading being tiresome, but your shading is awesome! i can't wait to see more.

Heya thank you for dropping by and sharing your thoughts with me! I'm not sure what the art meta is on RPN but I'm happy just to stick things onto the wall and let people browse as they want. I have also went to check out your thread as well - and my guy, do you even comprehend the level of nightmare fuel you are generating, telling me you worked with a 3DS screen as your first canvas? I checked out your recent works and I have to agree with you: can't wait to see more from you, you've got a really good hand and eye on body-proportions and I respect the hell out of that :D

Heya thank you for dropping by and sharing your thoughts with me! I'm not sure what the art meta is on RPN but I'm happy just to stick things onto the wall and let people browse as they want. I have also went to check out your thread as well - and my guy, do you even comprehend the level of nightmare fuel you are generating, telling me you worked with a 3DS screen as your first canvas? I checked out your recent works and I have to agree with you: can't wait to see more from you, you've got a really good hand and eye on body-proportions and I respect the hell out of that :D
oh, definitely! i'm happy to give some feedback when i see great work though, you definitely deserve it!
and haha, oh, thank you! i've been on hiatus for quite some time so most of that art is a year and more old, but we all gotta start from somewhere. i look forward to your growth too as an artist, you're already solidifying your style a lot - it's super recognizable. you can only go up from here on out! 😊

It’s been about 3 years since I actually got to this level of inspiration and obsession with a waifu. This is going to be a map of how I get good enough to line her in 10 minutes flat.

BB48-C863-1-B8-E-4233-88-D0-69-AEEDE5-BF0-E.png

Critical flaws: as a woman living in modern times, I've never had to learn how dresses function. I'm so screwed. I'll give a pass on everything EXCEPT FOR THE BOD. YOU CAN'T FIT BOTH RIBCAGES IN THERE.

FB96-B0-FD-587-A-4-DE1-A7-D9-BF9-FDB3-E9095.png

Wanted to practice drawing dresses in general. Spent a few hours struggling to find out what was wrong with this, and never got to it. Finished it, and then figured it out. Pain peko.

84526-C88-BBFC-4-A34-9391-BE23-C98-AF662.png

Gave up 3/4 of the way, but I would still like to finish it. This is a dilemma for 2PM future-me.
Durandal practice was cursed, for the sake of the world it can't be released.
Ruffles are LESS of an atrocity as it was on Tuesday.

0-D2-BAAE4-DD48-4078-BA62-6-D56-A9444595.png
C179-A402-8989-4-DBC-91-A3-61206-FC4-A41-D.png
981-EB175-73-B8-4-E37-9-D18-C6-C3-AF350-FE5.png

2PM me has deemed the left side a complete atrocity to art - more practice is needed.
Maybe another pen shape would feel better for the right side? The left side feels good though ...
this is being left in to let me know I fucked up my L/R

3410852-D-FFF2-4654-BA1-F-B30-CC60-AD46-D.png

Last edited:

"so this is what the women want right?" // I am hereby removed from the women population.
Cheaply produced men and soul-fulfilling GHEY lining to come.

F1-BCD91-B-3002-467-D-85-DB-CCF7-B584-E0-DC.png

OWO this one I'm proud of. Proud enough to make a twitter debut with it.
Hacker Notes: Just don't bother with anything under the neck.

42-B74407-9-A6-D-46-A4-8-C7-E-976-F979307-DF.png

Last edited:

I've been trying to get my named changed on RPN for the longest time but whoever has the name Collapse is just God I guess. I swear my discord name is Collapse though.
PFP done for a server friend.

kat.png

kat2.png

MAY 7TH: Upcoming practice for new RP - messed up the color, but it turns out to be a pretty good Durandal too.

MAY 8TH: IF I DO THIS. NO ONE'S NOTIF GOES OFF. THIS IS MY COMPLETE VICTORY. EAT MY CRAYONS.

25-D1-A817-9863-422-A-A9-AB-91-F3-E24-E70-CA.png

Finished-Shishi.png

Last edited:

The community for the game can NOT shut up to save their lives or Mihoyo's but damn if they didn't make DuRi happen somehow in their spin offs hit Genshin. /s

ACDFFB6-D-BFF5-4-DC6-BCD9-75-D6030-D1-D3-E.png

So, I just have no idea how to shade this ... ? So I won't.
lmao this is basically like trading cards at this point. 5 star ssr ver confirmed

511-B8766-E2-D8-4268-922-B-9-A34-D11-C68-AA.jpg

6715-F81-E-57-CF-412-A-87-EF-BBE07-B518-F9-C.png

Last edited:

An RP I'm in is allegedly picking up again.
Popcorn-senpai, I raise you another cat.

image0.png

LOVE UR ARTWORK SIS
its sooooooo beautiful and professional!
just clicked “watch“ 😉
keep doing such amazing work (Excited for more)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back