What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital How Long Can I Go With Wrist Pains

Satella

Laughing Slaughter

An RP I'm allegedly in is very memeable.
I'm finally good enough to draw 4-Komas!
EDIT: POG. Page 2 and most of Page 1 is genuinely just CONTENT

Satella

Laughing Slaughter

anyone caught complimenting my art from here on out is CERTIFIED to have Bad Taste
would like to give my permission for everyone to bully the shit out of anyone caught liking my posts 🔪

While the usual suspects won't be here to see this: thank you sincerely and kindly for all the compliments and hearts you always drop when you visit, I really don't know what to say other than thank you, and that I'm always so happy to see you all come around when I throw things at the wall and hope it sticks. Please take care and exchange more dialogue with me wherever - so I can bully the shit out of you :frogheart:

Last edited:

Satella

Laughing Slaughter
Your drawings are awesome. Are you taking commisions?

Heya! Thank you for the kind compliment, I'm not taking commissions or requests because I'm a For Fun/Casual artist and I can assure you that your money is definitely better spent on artists who will dedicate and devote their 140% to a commissioned piece! I'm not familiar with the artists on RPN so I can't give you a recommendation, but there are definitely plenty of talented artists here! :D

Satella

Laughing Slaughter

It's starting! Very hype. So hype I deleted a shoulder.
I'm starting to reach my limits given my drawing utensils. I can't see whether or not the body LENGTH is appropriate because my iPad is smol although my body PROPORTIONS seems to have improved since my canvas is now bigger.

2PM me will decide whether or not body length is a serious issue.

EDIT:

IT IS NOW 2:51PM I have found the answer. The head is too big, that's all it was.

Last edited:

Satella

Laughing Slaughter

It started!
Wanted to really say something that shows how grateful I am that I somehow dropped into Sero's line of fire.
This will have to do. Can't wait for the nonstop fireworks to go off!

EDIT: It's Tristan :pepecry:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread