• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "How I learned to Stop worrying, and-" come rp (I've got ideas and time)

Barca-Marcus

Barca-Blue
Hiho, to get this out of the way; Male, Straight (atm), and responsive so long as the rp is interesting

I've got a lot of experience and time, and can pop out rp ideas like no one's business.

Rules: I don't really do fandoms, I'm not a huge fan of excessively depressed people, and simply don't enjoy modern "boyfriend x girlfriend" plots. I need detail, excitement, interest. I want to find and rp with people who are truly excited about creating stories and characters. Not people who want to relive the same fantasy 20 times over...

Preferences: anything historic, anything with heavy drama. I love fantasy settings, and both major world building and major character interaction. Bring passion to the table and I'll bring it right back around~ Romance is a favorite of mine, but I feel most rp's centered around romance fall flat pretty fast, so anything with more then one element in it is fun~!

That aside, I've got ideas, and would love to hear any of yours~! ask for a dm~!

I like to do fantasy settings as well, but don’t know about a plot. I’m interested in seeing what plot we can come up with together and interested in taking part in it with you 😁

Ello ello! I see you already have a lot of people interested, but I hope you won't mind taking another? I love fantasy roleplays with adventure in it between the actual plot and the relationship between the characters! I hope we can discuss! Send me a message?

Hiho, to get this out of the way; Male, Straight (atm), and responsive so long as the rp is interesting

I've got a lot of experience and time, and can pop out rp ideas like no one's business.

Rules: I don't really do fandoms, I'm not a huge fan of excessively depressed people, and simply don't enjoy modern "boyfriend x girlfriend" plots. I need detail, excitement, interest. I want to find and rp with people who are truly excited about creating stories and characters. Not people who want to relive the same fantasy 20 times over...

Preferences: anything historic, anything with heavy drama. I love fantasy settings, and both major world building and major character interaction. Bring passion to the table and I'll bring it right back around~ Romance is a favorite of mine, but I feel most rp's centered around romance fall flat pretty fast, so anything with more then one element in it is fun~!

That aside, I've got ideas, and would love to hear any of yours~! ask for a dm~!

I am a historical fan! Got ideas and time. Found some cool plot ideas on webtoons thought be cool to rp.

Seems like we got the same ideas on how romance fits in the plot. Looking for something long term and preferably on discord if you're up to it. Can not throw you a PM since I just signed up and the site doesn't recognise the fact that I fit the criteria yet.

How do you feel about tribal settings? I have an rp id love to run with you!

Basically a nuclear apocalyptic setting, sone humans left to survive on a space station, assuming anyo e who stayed on earth after the war is dead. A few hundred years later they are forced to return, as energy and supplies run low on the station, and find out that people *did* survive, and basically now live as tribes to survive.

Id love for use to play characters from the space station colony and the tribes who become good friends, maybe even fall in love! Please dm me if youre interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back