• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings How do you title something? (1x1 - mxf, mxm, fxf)

flick

Hello, I'm Flick and I'm looking for a few new rps.
I'm a 20 y/o student from the US (EST).

RP Guidelines --
I write all gender pairings - mxf, mxm, and fxf - and I am happy to play either male or female characters. Doubling is not required. I expect a few paragraphs per response, but I can go much longer. Quality over quantity still applies, and I won't drop you as a partner for shorter replies.

On the subject of ghosting --
Things happen, I get it. I would prefer not to be ghosted, but if you happen to pop off the face of the earth, I won't hound you for it. If I loose interest in the RP or expect to be gone for more than a few days, I will let you know. That being said, if you disappear for a while and then return, I'd be happy to pick up the rp again.

Onto the good stuff --
Here are some more nebulous ideas.
Enemies to lovers
Small town secrets (supernatural)
Werewolves - in the traditional sense, I won't enjoy the alpha/beta/omega dynamic.
Stalkers/Yanderes
High fantasy
Vampires
Academic settings
Musicians
Yakuza/Mafia

Plots --
My preferred role will be in bold. This will be updated/change as my interests change.

Character A is in love. Completely, obsessively, utterly in love. They love character C to the point of obsession, to where they are willing to stalk them, kill others, and worse to be with them. Enter character B. B is in love too. They're completely head over heels for A.
-- This one is pretty open, but the pairing will be A x B. This could be a yandere/yandere pairing, or B could be completely normal and help A learn to love normally.

Hey! flick flick check out my search and see if you’d think we’d be a good partner.

hey! wanna do a yandere x normal lover? i already have ideas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back