• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings αℓρα¢α'ѕ ℓσηg тєям ραятηєя (αη∂ ηєω ƒяιєη∂ѕ!) ѕєαя¢н~

captain_bumblebee

🐝 bzz bzz
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there!^^

I'm Alpaca, a 19-year-old female from Luxembourg (tiny country in between France and Germany), but you can call me Leonie. I have been RPing on and off for about six to seven years now, and am looking for some more people to write with.

!!! Please keep in mind that I am a full-time student and I usually won't be able to reply daily !!!

--will delete comments after a while to keep thread clean--

• • I write in third person past tense only.
    • • I write three paragraphs at the very veeeery least, though this only happens if my partner doesn't write a lot. I can go up to ten or even more (15-20). I usually just tend to match my partner's length. In the correct terms, I'm semi-lit/literate to novella.
    • • I have a preference for writing male characters, but if we're doubling/tripling/quadrupling/etc. up, I will write as any gender.
    • Lots of OOC Chat! I love making new friends to gush about our characters, discuss music and movies, send each other stupid memes or even just to talk about the most mundane things!
    • • Prepare for fangirling - if I get really invested in a RP I will come up with headcanons for our OCs, playlists, moodboards, you name it!
    • • I prefer making character sheets, they can vary in length depending on how inspired I am. Realistic Faceclaims only (for OCs)!
    • • I do mxm, fxf and mxf. Basically any sexuality and gender! My fellow gays, you're welcome here♡
    • • I really enjoy dark themes and love to make my characters suffer!
    • • Can provide writing samples upon request!

tenor.gif

If you're interested please send me a PM telling me a bit about yourself! ^^​

Last edited:
Vampires
Dracula tries to wipe out humanity, scrappy heroes step up to stop him. But that's honestly just a one-sentence overview of the general plot that doesn't do it much justice.

Every character is so well written and developed that you end up loving them all. No villain is a villain because they're just evil, nor is a hero good just because either. They all have surprisingly sound reasoning behind their personalities and actions that there's really no write-off characters at all (except maybe the dumb famers at the beginning lol but even they're well made).

It's animated and a roaring good watch, definitely mature content though (because of violence mostly).

I recommend watching it just for a good time to be honest. And if you feel like doing an rp on it after, feel free to hit me up.

Vampires
Dracula tries to wipe out humanity, scrappy heroes step up to stop him. But that's honestly just a one-sentence overview of the general plot that doesn't do it much justice.

Every character is so well written and developed that you end up loving them all. No villain is a villain because they're just evil, nor is a hero good just because either. They all have surprisingly sound reasoning behind their personalities and actions that there's really no write-off characters at all (except maybe the dumb famers at the beginning lol but even they're well made).

It's animated and a roaring good watch, definitely mature content though (because of violence mostly).

I recommend watching it just for a good time to be honest. And if you feel like doing an rp on it after, feel free to hit me up.

ohh I believe someone recommended this to me already a while back! Once I find some time I will definitely check it out, already put it on my Netflix's 'To Watch'-List ^^

KeylynMay
Hello darling~
I would love to become a roleplay partner with you! I love how you want to make friends and grow attached to your characters! In a good thread, I tend to do the same thing. I have a thread from 2017 that is still going, and we are fully invested and fan over the characters.

Looking at your pairings, I would love to do Pirate Captain x Stowaway/Prisoner, or Criminal/Gang Member/Delinquent x Rich 'Kid'/Ballet Dancer/Classical Musician. I once had a thread that involved a pirate and royal and miss it so much! I'm also totally okay with playing the prison/stowaway or the rich'kid'/ballet dancer/classical musician.

Just let me know~

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

🙌✨ Omg, what you say here fits in so well with what I wrote in my own thread that I simply had to pop in and say hi :3
I'm Wheels, a fellow LGBT with roots in Europe as well. I'm flexible with any ideas, fandoms, plots and pairings that are on your mind lately, I'll jump on anything you've got and brainstorm it in depth with you. With my ADHD I could talk to a brick wall, honestly. Let's fangirl creatively together! My DMs are always open.

I'm 22, F, and my time zone is UTC-05:00 I believe.

Love dark and gritty themes! I'm a advanced lit roleplayer and I loVE fangirling as well. I would love to flesh out some plots with you and get to know you a bit!

Yay, another Crash Landing on You fan! Glad to see I'm not the only one here.

Vampires

You don't happen to write Trevor for some sweet Trevorcard, do you?

Styx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back