• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern How do you roommate?

Characters
Here
[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://em.wattpad.com/8c3f60a2fa7ecdc6e2b39a2d5c4fc8f2a8427f7d/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f58306c78676e736a6e536d796c513d3d2d3637323438353532312e313537346434333139373736643037643338303230373938353438342e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/0hdpxTY.gif?1')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]The Doctor[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]name[/div] Vivian Elizabeth May
[div class=tag]location[/div] room five
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] Ryou / Asa / Nikita
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Ryou / Asa
[div class=tag]tags[/div] DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein iShyShy iShyShy
[div class=tag]room[/div] no. 5
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Goddamn. She had forgotten to lock the door in her haste to get to her room and out of Nikita's hair. Ryou should be very, very happy that she caught herself before her hand drifted to the stashed weapon right in the crook of her bedframe, otherwise they would have needed to get a replacement roommate on the first day. A surge of irritation washed over her as she realized that he was taking the time to introduce another of the occupants, rather than apologizing for barging in. Patience, Vivian. Now was not the time for her sharp tongue to lash out--her victims weren't lucky to make it through her verbal thrashing.

The Indian woman pushed herself up off the bed, forcing a smile to her lips as she crossed her arms, leaning against her door. "Lovely to meet you, Asa," She said kindly, her gaze softening for the other man, before fixating on Ryou with a raised eyebrow. "In my personal experience, when someone has done something wrong, it's common courtesy to apologize. For example, barging into someone's room without knocking would warrant such an apology." Her voice was smooth and eloquent, and held no bite, but it was clear by her pointed stare that she was not happy with the behavior presented in front of her. "By any means, I'm happy to meet both of you." She said simply.

A thought occurred to the woman as she moved backwards to close the door. "Oh, and Mister Ryouichi, it would be in your and everyone else's best interest if you took your smoking out of communal places. Believe me, I am in no way trying to infringe on what you do in your own time, but as a doctor, I'd rather you not run the risk of triggering an asthmatic attack or being a catalyst for the effects of second-hand smoking." Vivian hummed, and a wicked sparkle entered her eyes. "I'll leave you two alone." She hummed knowingly, catching onto the way Ryou seemed to address Asa in a manner unlike him. "Lovely to meet you two."

And with that, she shut the door, making sure to lock it this time. She shuffled over to her bed, flopping over with a groan, shoving her head into a pillow. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

ALEXA
She didn't see the normal flash of recognition in his eyes when she mentioned her stage name, and for a moment, she felt confused. Then, relief. It was interesting, not being recognized, but she had to say that it was nice. Not being judged for what of her life has been exposed or shown on television... it was pretty damn relieving. Smiling wider at him, she nodded. "Nobu. Nice to meet you!"

Lowering her eyes to the apple as he started to move it around, she nodded. "I did too, actually. I guess I was so caught up in all of this-" she gestured around to their surroundings- "That I didn't even think twice about eating. I could go for some eggs." Not that she could cook them. They never came out right. Or she burned them, one of the two.

"An architect, hm?" She tilted her head, regarding him. "That's pretty impressive. You design what, houses? Apartments? Other stuff? I can't draw for shit, so I'd be useless." Shaking her head, she straightened when he asked what she did. "I'm a singer, actually. You know, big pop star with lots of fans?" She laughed, hoping her sarcasm showed in her words. "And some non fans, of course."

The tattooed girl entered the kitchen then, and Alexa's eyes moved to admire her artwork. Lex only had 3 tattoos of her own, but she'd love to get more. She saw the recognition in her eyes after a moment, and gave her a friendly mock salute. "Nice to meet you too, Jaylen. I have to ask-- have you done any of those to yourself?"

---
Tags:
Nobu Taiki ( Nona Nona ); Jaylen ( erzulie erzulie )

The Participants so far had been left to fend for themselves and do their introductions. Some had already found and enclosed themselves in their room, while others had not really progressed from the kitchen, when the television suddenly turned on. An older, friendly looking gentleman appeared on screen. "Hello, my dear paricipants," his voice carried through through the whole first floor, thanks to the open set up of the room. "First introduction are hard, right? That is why we have decided to help you a bit on the road. Don't be alarmed now," the male spoke with a hushing voice and friendly smile, "since it is the first night of all of you coming together, we have prepared dinner. It shall be brought up in just a bit."

As if on cue, the front door opened and in came some people. Waiters it seemed with plates of all kind of Japanese food. All of it professionally prepared, after all there was a chef in the house that needed to be impressed. The waiters avioded the three that were still downstairs, they gave no reaction at all and spoke no word as the dishes were all set out on the table. "Now, please gather around, call the rest to come down, we cannot let the food go to waste, now can we?" The gentlemans voice sounded, while the waiters already made their way out. Two stayed behind, one was serving out sake for all of them. The other was placing something that looked like tablets above the plates. "Come, come, don't be afraid. Though be sure to sit down where your name is on the screen," the male spoke. Gentle encouragement to get them to go to the table. It was obvious that it was earlier recorded and no live feed. "Ladies and Gentlemen, in order to get to know eachother, it is time to play Questionaire!" He laughed, though it was more a deep chuckle than anything else. For a moment the male stayed silent. He was unfazed by what as going on in the livingroom. "Go ahead, call the others! It is time to play Questionaire!"

Table Set up
On the left side of the table from left to right: Ryouichi, Nobu, Macallan, Yuuki
On the right side of the table from left to right: Eiji, Vivian, Asa and Tina
Nona Nona thirteen thirteen iShyShy iShyShy Tori Bradley Tori Bradley OSWonder OSWonder

Last edited:

E2DA96F4-536B-4E47-9452-90576459034D.png
AFBCCEF5-13C8-4495-BF8E-DC72678FE3BC.png
A5C04C5A-14A4-4CF5-A5AE-168B7B70390D.png

• Nobu Taiki •

Architect | Room 6
Location | Kitchen 》Living Room
Interaction | Alexis • Jaylen
Tags | apolla apolla erzulie erzulie

Nobu shrugged his shoulders gently, still fiddling the apple in his hands "I would not say I was caught up in this so much as I was not given enough time to actually grab something." Honestly so far that was the only thing that seemed to bother him about this situation. That and having to say such a quick goodbye to his pet parrot. He missed little Nashi and his fluffy green feathers already. Too bad he'd chirp too much to hide in his pocket...

He just gave a shy smile when she called his profession impressive as his gaze moved downward "Anything really since I am freelance rather than with a company or firm. A lot of the time it is things like... houses. but I've done a few government buildings and things as well" he answered with a nod but paused and tilted his head when she said she was a popstar... A popstar? "Over in the states I assume?" Well, she certainly had the look of one, he couldn't argue with that. Again, he still didn't recognise her but someone else obviously did, the tattooed lady that was in the kitchen earlier. Jaylen she had introduced herself as. She was the kind of pretty that was a little intimidating, even so, she seemed friendly so he offered a smile and a wave back to her before she had went ahead to talk with Alexa.

As this happened Nobu had taken somewhat of a step back not really having anything to input into the conversation apart from looking at the artwork Jaylen had on her. He didn't have any tattoos and he didnt think hed get any either, the thought of willingly having a needle prick at his skin didnt exactly appeal to him but that didn't mean he didn't think tattoos on other were impressive to look at.

It was about then that the television had turned on and a man had appeared on screen to talk with them. Nobu's head whipped around at the sound making his way to the entrance of the living room to peer around the door as he folded an arm over his chest. He quickly was met by waiters carrying food trays however, marching right past him like he wasnt there. He stepped back with widened eyes as to not get in the way visibly confused and caught off guard. Now standing against the wall took a quick glance to the two women like a deer in headlights to see if they were as confused as he was.

He may have been a little taken back by the sudden rush of people, but they had left as quickly as they came which came as a slight calm to his nerves and boy did the food they brought smell amazing... That may have won him over for a bit but the mention of a Questionnaire did not. A Questionnaire? Didn't he already answer questions on the way here? That wasn't enough? Living here was going to become less straightforward as the days went on it seemed... He tugged at his sleeves gently as he eyed the table. Spotting the tablet with his name on it he cautiously approached the seat it was at, looking down at it. He seemed to hover around his chair for a few moments before actually taking his seat at the table. He'd try to look at this a positive way. At least he could properly know who he was sharing his new home with... Now looking around and still occasionally fixing at the sleeves of his sweater, he waited for the others to sit down too.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Asa Naoko

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
Interaction: Ryou DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Vivian thirteen thirteen
Mentions: N/A
Mood: Fun -> Nervous -> Fine
Outfit Wearing normal dark jeans and black sneakers.
[/div]

» Finally. Safety!

The uncertainty in Ryou's response to the tattoo question threw off Asa's understanding of the previous situation. Were they trying to flirt? Was it not obvious? Was he really just not versed in how to talk about tattoos? It didn't matter, the conversation was over at this point and he would have to wait to see how the tattoos get brought up again.

It seemed as though Ryou had wanted to say something before Asa cut him off unintentionally. He wouldn't ever speak over someone older than him on purpose but it already happened. Ryou would be able to bring it up later if he was interested. There was a lingering silence as took Ryou a moment to try remember what room was his, it seemed. Honestly with how fast the woman in the car spoke Asa couldn't blame him. The hesitation of the older male was taking longer than normal though. With a quick movement the muscular male threw open the door he was standing in front of, claiming it was his. It would have been a great coincidence indeed if he were correct but they were met with the sight of an Indian woman slumping over on the bed. Asa couldn't stifle his laugh fast enough when Ryou realized that he chose the wrong room.

As she got up and walked towards the door, Asa stepped back once to give Ryou more space as he listened to the introduction he gave, standing tall and proud at the mention of a personal chef. The idea was fine to Asa, he would enjoy the chance to cook and pracice for everyone. The happiness was clearly expressed as Asa smiled toward the approaching woman and gave her a small head bow/nod hybrid. Ryou excitedly asked about food again and the sparkle returned to Asa's eyes as he took in a breath to answer. As quickly as he took in the breath, he was forced to exhale and wait as he, yet again, he was unable to explain further when Vivian made it to the door and she closed off the entrance with her body. She greeted Asa with a warm introductory look to which he would have quickly replied, but she had already shifted her gaze to Ryou, Asa's remark may have been missed but waiting his turn in this case was worth it since there's practically a universal rule not to make a woman mad. Vivian is clearly at least bothered judging by the annoyed glare the woman was burning into Ryou. Asa stood by while she essentially scolded him in an adult manner. It was almost like mom yelling at dad for doing something wrong, which was a bit weird. Ryou didn't seem phased in the slightest though even though obviously the room wasn't Ryou's, but Vivian's. Note to self. Asa will be sure to knock and ask for admission to rooms from now on. When she said she was happy to meet the two men Asa quickly threw in his reply. “It's a pleasure, Vivian!” She continued, not only scolding Ryou for barging in, but she also scolded him for smoking. Impressive. A doctor. It only made sense why she wanted to directly get Ryou to stop smoking after learning that information. hen she finished speaking, then the door was pushed shut and an audible click could be heard. So far the women of this house were definitely... interesting. Wait... what did she mean by that? Leaving two people alone usually insinuated....No. They people in the house have just met! There is no way things like that would be going on already. So why would she say it like that?

Asa spoke to the other male in an honest tone. “Thank you for the introduction. And attempting to let me talk about food again.” He gave the slightly taller male a genuine bright smile. He realized he had yet to ask about Ryou, which was rude of him. Asa motioned towards the end of the hall. “I just want to put my stuff down really quick.” He started down the hallway and spoke at the same time. “I'm sorry I didn't ask earlier, but what do you do?” It wasn't like Asa was trying to cling to Ryou, but right now he was the only roommate that he felt slightly comfortable around. Not that he met everyone yet, but he's been like the kind guide so far and it was just natural to want to stick around him because of it.

Lightly opening the door with an 8 on the front, Asa slowly peeked inside just in case someone was already in there. He didn't know what could happen, seeing the interaction between Vivian and Ryou. Seeing no one was in his room was a relief until he realized that the room was a spitting image of his room at home, mostly. It wasn't much but things were right where they should be. Even down to the blanket that was messily laid over his bed. The only difference was the lack of his precious pet fish that normally resided on the empty side table near his bed, which Asa stared at in a moment of sad reminiscence. Stepping in and leaving the door open for Ryou as he was listening for a response, Asa dropped his backpack at the foot of his bed. Hopefully the other male wouldn't judge Asa too much for the room but it was his comfort place.

[/div]

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scrolls, hover over photo​

ALEXA
Before the tattooed girl could get a chance to respond, the TV flashed on, and a guy's voice filled the room. Automatically turning towards the source, she crossed her arms and listened to him. He sounded friendly enough, warm and inviting, and she couldn't help the smile that graced her features, especially once he started about food. "Thank god, right?" She grinned at Nobu.

Assigned seats? What was this, third grade? With a light scoff, but not extremely bothered by it, she started towards the table after the sudden crowd of people left. The guy reminded them to call upstairs, and she backtracked a little bit, lingering at the bottom of the steps before calling up to everyone who'd disappeared.

"Oi! Dinnertime! Come eat!"

Using her best popstar voice, wanting to make sure she was heard, she waited a beat before stepping back and starting towards the table again. "Dinner buddies." She nudged Jaylen and seated herself at the end, waiting for everyone else.

---
Tags:
Nobu Taiki ( Nona Nona ); Jaylen ( erzulie erzulie ); Asa ( iShyShy iShyShy ); Vivian ( thirteen thirteen ); Ryouichi ( DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein ); Nikita ( The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect );

Oi-Jqc-Gcif-Q.jpg
Ryouichi
Room 4; The Ex-convict

Doorway of Room Eight --> Top of the Stairs

Interaction
Asa iShyShy iShyShy
Vivian thirteen thirteen

Mention
Obnoxious Voice apolla apolla
Though her tone was soft and sweet when greeting Asa, it turned sharp like a with when she adressed him. The males expression didn't betray anything, but he was amused, to say the least. He was scolded like a small child from its mother as she told him it would be normal to apologize when barging into a room like that. And well, she did have a point. A very strong point. "Forgive me for my lack of manners, I am rather rusty in social interaction," he said simply. None of that was a lie. Yet not of it told much about the reason either. It wasn't like he was ashamed of it, but still, somehow it wasn't something he wanted to throw out in the open just like that.

Ryouichi let go off the door, when it looked like she was gonna close it again. Though instead of that she started talking again. Solely focussed on him and yet again putting him in his place. This time about his smoking habits. "As you wish, doctor," he said. It was as easy as that. People just needed to talk to him, instead of scoffing or sending him glares. He would take his smoking outside that. Luckily there had been an covered area, though so far it didn't seem like it would rain any time soon. Otherwise, he was still allowed to smoke in his room right? Yeah, that was no communcal area. That was his area.

The exconvict frowned when he noticed that sparkle and the weird intonation in her voice. For once he could not place the meaning of that as the door was closed. However he didn't worry too much about it. People could think whatever they wanted. He smiled as the younger male thanked him once more. "No problem, I just wished you could freely talk," he said, "it is almost as if food has become a secret subject to talk about." He followed him now, not attempting to search out his own room anymore. He'd figure it out at some point for sure.

"I am currently unemployed," Ryouichi answered the question to his own work, "so nothing really interesting there." He smiled at the other. He really didn't mind that he had forgotten to ask. At all. He stayed at the doorway as his eyes shifted through the room. It looked like it was already lived, instead of their first day here. "So you said something about gastronomy?" he asked. With all the half answered questions and unfinished conversations he wasn't sure any more what had been said and waht not. This was a third attempt to get the conversation back to food, since the other obviously enjoyed that conversation. Or was this the fourth time he had brougth it up again. Again, it seemed to be all in vain as that annoying obnoxious American voice interrupted each and everyone of them. Dinner? His skin crawled for the disrespectful way she called them down. Like they were some children! Or worse dogs...

Ryouichi shrugged as he stepped back and waited for the younger boy to follow along. Annoying as she was he had to admit he was hungry. He hadn't eaten since... that morning before his release? After that he had been constantly on the road it seemed. First to his lawyers place, then here. "I promise you that before this night is over, I will get at least one finished sentence about food out of you!" It was suppose to be a joking tease, but it probably sounded a bit more like a threat as he walked up to Vivians room. This time he did knock and he didn't even touch the doorknob. "Doctor! Dinner time!" he called through the door, just in case she hadn't heard that banshee call from the female.

The male didn't really wait for an answer though. He only glanced over his shoulder to make sure the young male was following up. Somehow feeling the need to keep an eye on him. To keep him safe. Though this was not jail where the young male had to worry about being attack at the smallest sign of weakness. Yet it was a mindset that was hard to break free from. He held his hand a bit out backwards to usher the male down the stairs before him so he could cover his back. At the same time looking towards the hallway to see if the doctor would be joining them or not.

Macallan L. Miller

Mentions: Everyone, specifically Nobu ( Nona Nona ) and Alexa ( apolla apolla )
Interactions: N/A
Outfit: First half of post: this || Second half of post: this

March 31, Evening, Blackwater Ridge, Colorado, United States

Macallan nodded along to the beat of a Three Days Grace song as she flipped on her right signal and turned onto the street where her home rested. After retirement, her father had moved to a nice little log cabin home on Banner Street in Blackwater Ridge, Colorado, close to the game ranch his father, Mac’s grandfather, used to take him to hunt as a kid. Macallan, as frequently as she was on deployment, had never officially moved out of her father’s home, and left what belongings she had in Colorado with him, always coming home to spend what few leave periods she’d take with her beloved father. Tapping the brakes on her shiny new pick-up—a gift from a few of her brothers for her twenty-eighth birthday--she came to a stop in front of the house. She put the truck in park, and turned the key to shut off, sitting back in her seat. It had been eight years since the last time she was here, and it would be two before she left again.

After several minutes of simply staring at the little log cabin, Macallan got out of the truck and grabbed her duffel from the back. Straightening the cap to her uniform on her head, she headed into the house. “Hey, Pop?” she called questioningly. “I’m home!” Not getting a response, Mac dropped her duffel by the door and headed for the back door, knowing her father liked to spend a lot of his time outside by the stream that ran through his backyard. Opening the door, she stepped out onto the back patio and smiled at the sight of her father seated out by the stream. However, her smile quickly turned to a frown when she noticed he wasn’t alone, and it went stoic when she realized she didn’t recognize the cheery woman who sat beside him.

“Pop?” she said, approaching her father’s chair. When she reached him, she leaned down to kiss his cheek in greeting, keeping an eye on the woman in the chair across from him the whole time. Mac had never been a fan of strangers, and she didn’t like them around her elderly father, even if she consciously knew a seasoned veteran like him could watch out for himself. “Mac, sweetheart, welcome home,” her father greeted her warmly, and she allowed herself to smile at him. “This is Ellen Carter. She works for the BEIGI Corporation in Japan. Why didn’t you tell me you’d applied to be on a Japanese reality show?” Macallan froze, stunned by her father’s words. What. The. Hell? Macallan had no idea what he was talking about. After a moment, however, a recent conference call with her brothers came to mind. She remembered talking about that exact TV show with them, remembered them asking her weird questions. Oh, they were so going to get it when she saw them. She couldn’t believe they’d signed for up that God-awful social experiment, especially when they knew how much she hated having her privacy invaded and how much she loathed strangers.

Macallan looked up when the annoying cheery woman stood up and addressed. “Thank you for your hospitality, Corporal Miller, but your daughter and I really must get going. We’re on a schedule!” she said. Macallan was ready to refuse, but when she saw the pride and hope in her father’s eyes, she sighed, gave him another kiss on the cheek, and followed the woman through the house. She knew her father wanted her to settle down, to build a family, to find a husband and friends. She couldn’t disappoint him. She’d just have to make it through the next twelve months, and then she’d be home free—and her first stop on the way home would be to kill whichever brother came up with the idea. Macallan grabbed her duffel on the way out the door, then climbed into the car.

May 1, Afternoon, Japan, Arriving at the House

Fourteen hours, two layovers, and a series of very annoying questions later, Macallan and the obnoxious woman from BEIGI Corporation arrived in the driveway of the house Macallan would be spending the next twelve months of her life in with seven random strangers. God, she wanted to strangle her brothers. Still wearing her uniform, Macallan wordlessly took the key to the house from the annoying woman, shouldered her duffel, and headed into the house. As she entered, she could hear the voices of several others, including one obnoxiously familiar American voice she remembered hearing on Cade’s cellphone while her niece listened to the popstar’s ridiculous music. Noticing they were all heading into the dining room, Macallan sighed and looked down at herself. There was no way she was going to dinner in the same uniform she’d been wearing for the last twenty-four hours.

Heading up the stairs, she blatantly ignored the strangers she passed until she arrived at Room 7. She was shocked to find it identical to her room back home, but grateful. She needed a little familiarity in this craziness. Stripping from her uniform, Macallan took a three-minute shower and hopped out, drying her hair and brushing her teeth at the same time. She brushed out her wet hair and let it fall over her shoulders, then pulled on a simple t-shirt and jeans and headed downstairs, not bothering with shoes. She’d had enough of wearing shoes for the day.

Arriving in the dining room, she realized everyone was sitting based on the place where their names appeared on the little tablets placed at each table setting. Rolling her eyes, Macallan took her seat between the obnoxious blonde popstar her niece loved so much, and a cute little Japanese guy who reminded her of a baby goat. She didn’t bother to introduce herself—she’d do it when everyone was seated and whatever game Ellen had told her they’d be playing over dinner started up.

code by apolla apolla

[class=variables] --color: #b7cfda; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://em.wattpad.com/8c3f60a2fa7ecdc6e2b39a2d5c4fc8f2a8427f7d/68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f58306c78676e736a6e536d796c513d3d2d3637323438353532312e313537346434333139373736643037643338303230373938353438342e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/0hdpxTY.gif?1')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]The Doctor[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]name[/div] Vivian Elizabeth May
[div class=tag]location[/div] room five --> kitchen
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] Ryou / Asa / Eiji
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Ryou / Asa
[div class=tag]tags[/div] DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein iShyShy iShyShy
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] ONE minute. For ONE minute, if Vivian could have had a moment to herself, she wouldn't have wanted to stab someone. First, it was the screeching. Someone literally yelled at the top of their lungs, calling everyone to dinner. Where was good old fashioned inside voices? If this was the way that she was going to be woken up in the rare moments that she snagged a nap, she was going to have a serious issue with her housemates. Vivian sighed, blinking her eyes open, the blissful thoughts of taking a nap drifting away as the screech echoed in her ears. She rubbed her forehead with her palm, contemplating whether or not she should actually go down.

She had just decided not to go down to eat dinner when a series of knocks sounded at her door. Ryou, the one she had just told off for smoking, was at her door again. A small smile came to her lips: apparently the man had taken her advice and applied it. She'd have to give him a genuine smile for that one, it wasn't everyday you came across someone who took the time to actually listen to you. She pushed herself off the bed with a groan. Now that she had personally been invited to dinner, it would be rude for her to be absent at the table. She rubbed her eyes with a crook of a finger (even though she knew damn well that it was bad for her) before pulling the door open and stepping out. She glanced down at herself: she wore a simple white shirt tucked into dark jeans, a navy blue cardigan pulling the look together. Eh. Not too bad for dinner.

As Vivian rolled the sleeves of her cardigan up, she fell into step with the other two men. "Did she really have to yell?" The Indian grumbled, gently tucking a few flyaway strands from her braid behind her ear. She slowly made her way down the steps, her eyes a bit wary as she approached the dining table, where apparently, seats were already reserved. This felt a bit too much like grade school. Vivian's keen eyes located her name, right between Asa and another male. She sank down elegantly, her legs crossing, her hands clasped amicably on her lap.

Her eyes studied the set up in front of her, and a small quirk of a smile came to her lips. Hmm--this would be interesting. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

Hiraoka Eiji
"at least the room's pretty"

with: everybody

interactions: open

mood: slightly awkward

outfit: here

Jichan Ice Skating Rink | Tokyo, Japan | Way Too Early In The Morning
The lone figure drifts elegantly across a sheet of white with practiced ease, surrounded by a serene atmosphere amidst the soft music, as though he and the world of ice around him were in perfect harmony. He sways gently to the accompanying melody, turning and spinning every now and then, his movements seemingly natural and relaxed.

Drums kick into the song. The skater speeds up, steadily gathering momentum. As the music cuts suddenly to complete silence, he lifts off into the air, spinning. One. Two. Three. Four. As he completes his last turn, he lands gracefully. It appears to the naked eye that his descent was light and smooth but the echoing clink sent through the rink from the force of his landing says otherwise. Yet, the skater is unfazed and continues gliding seamlessly as the track resumes its tune.

Then, the scene pauses. Eiji clicked his tongue as he swiped the frozen video off his screen, clearly dissatisfied with his own performance. He grimaced and shut off his phone, reaching for the leather gloves he had haphazardly thrown on the railing so he could get back to practice.

“What? What’s wrong?” The boy watching the snippet with him questioned, confusion written across his youthful features, “you landed the quad, though?”

Eiji scoffed, shaking his head as he slipped on his final glove as he answered, “Barely.” Indeed, it had nearly been a triple and a half rather than his intended jump, saved only by him forcefully extending it, much to the complaints of his strained muscles.

“Come on,” his junior, Yuuki, whined as if he himself were the one being criticized, “it’s a quad axel.”

Eiji ignored him and was about to push off back onto the ice when Yuuki continued with words that made him freeze in motion: “It’s not like you have a competition anytime soon, anyway.”

Indeed, his coach had taken him off the upcoming Beltham Trophy. While it was hardly a significant event, one he might have even complained about having to take part in on a different day, what pissed him off was that he was forbidden from participating in it because of the damned reality TV show he’d been dragged into. Speaking of, the start of filming for that was tonight, wasn’t it? Eiji pursed his lips, his already low mood delving into unknown depths.

Sensing that he had said something wrong, Yuuki slunk off with mutters about finding their shared coach. Eiji arched a brow but said nothing as slid into the rink, intending to fill his mind with training instead of those vexing thoughts.

The Roommate House | Tokyo, Japan | Dinner Time
Eiji toyed mindlessly with the strings on his hoodie as the car pulled into the front gate of what could safely be considered a mansion. He eyed the huge house with some admiration. Having washed away his irritation with the refreshing shower he took before leaving the training center, he was currently far less prone to being critical of the show. He’d been greeted with his bag and luggage right in front of his rink by the Roommate crew, all ready to take him straight where he was supposed to go.

The look on the staff leader’s face had told him that they were running late, and this idea was reaffirmed when he realized, upon entering the house, that all the noise was coming from the dining room. Everyone must already have been gathered. He headed to his room which was, thank god, on the ground floor. He was already too beat from gymming in the afternoon to lift anything at all, much less all his stuff all the way up a staircase.

The bedroom was gorgeous, really. His own one back in the apartment complex he currently resided in was plain as hell, so he had asked them to please not take any inspiration from it, save the huge bed. Clearly, they had obliged, because the place was beautiful. It was almost enough to make him glad he joined this cast.

Unfortunately, he didn’t have much time to be settling in here, considering that he was already one of the last to arrive. So, he placed down his things on the sofa and straightened up somewhat before leaving for the dining room.

He joined the rest, finally, with hesitant steps but a curious heart. There was one face he recognized vaguely among those sitting at the table. A foreign celebrity, probably a singer, whose name he couldn’t remember until he saw the tablet proudly proclaiming it in front of her. He scanned the screens flashing with each individual name to find his own and went straight to his assigned position, putting on a smile.

“Good evening,” he greeted everyone as he took a seat next to Vivian, a woman whom he assumed was Indian from her rather distinctive features. He wondered if he should introduce himself, but felt awkward doing it when his name was already written in bold right there. Instead, he asked, “What’s been happening so far?”
codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Asa Naoko

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
Interaction: Ryou DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Vivian thirteen thirteen Mac Tori Bradley Tori Bradley Nobu Nona Nona Alexa apolla apolla Eiji OSWonder OSWonder Tina
Mentions: N/A
Mood: Calm
[/div]

» Meal Time!

The thoughts about the interaction between Vivian and Ryou were fresh and swirling in his mind. The way he was able to maintain such composure and seem like being scolded didn't phase him was impressive. In Asa's case, he would have apologized and hurriedly exclaimed how it would never happen again. It was practically instinct by now to just listen to what the chef's orders and critiques were then comply without question. So seeing Ryou simply and bluntly just accept the treatment from the smaller woman who was still new to him was just different and slightly confusing. He hoped that his new roommates wouldn't hold any grudges about their confrontation since it was quite literally the first day of their year long endeavor to live together.

Turning to face the man behind him he heard the response to the question he felt bad for not asking earlier. The smile the man wore showed that it didn't bother him in the least. Asa returned the smile with one of his own followed by a silent chuckle. “I don't think it's not interesting. It's information about you and I'm interested in it.” The way that came out sounded much different than it did in his head. He hurriedly tried to clarify. “As a new roommate, of course. I want to get to know you.” Still sounds weird and totally not how he meant it to sound but he was stuck with it at this point. Thankfully another lifeline was thrown into the air when gastronomy was mentioned and Asa's entire world lit up yet again. At this point it's become a tease to mention food in front of the poor young male but he didn't care. His excitement filled his expression, “Molecu-” And yet again, for what must be the fourth time in just a few hours, he was interrupted. This time someone screamed their lungs out to...call everyone to dinner? The source of the feminine voice was unknown to Asa but they must be another roommate. One who decided to skip formalities obviously.

Ryou stepped back and Asa casually followed him down the hall. On the way, the taller male made a forceful promise to let Asa compete a sentence about food. Asa was momentarily taken aback but did his best to push it off with an awkward laugh. He appreciated the intention of the statement and wanted to just take it point blank. Judging by how Ryou has spoken so far today, he seems to just say things simply and didn't think about how it sounded. Asa stopped in his tracks when Ryou stopped in front of Vivian's door but thankfully this time he knocked and called to her through the door. Though there was no way she didn't hear the first scream from whatever woman earlier. Asa caught the quick glance Ryou gave to make sure Asa was following behind and he did a small quick step to catch up. Vivian then appeared between the two men after he nodded in gratitude to the male for allowing him to go ahead. So fast! Her short stature must have made her some sort of ninja because Asa barely had a second to realize she had even opened the door. He was making his way down the steps ahead of Vivian and Ryou as he replied, “Whoever it is seemed to think they had to. Maybe we should get a bell.”

The door slammed shut as a new challenger approached another woman in some sort of uniform flew past the group in a blur up the stairs. Asa held his breath and did his best to move out of her way yet stumbled on the steps, only keeping balance by using the railing after she had passed. “Dinner is ready!” He called after her, hoping she planned to join them. He wasn't sure how to really react but knew he should invite her to where they all were heading. He looked at the two behind him for a source of comfort or approval before moving again.

Asa was first into the dining room of the three. The spots of the table were reserved with tablets projecting names on them. It was like school all over again except this time he was an adult. He shrugged, assuming that this was set up to make introductions easier. He had only met a few of his roommates so far so this would make things much quicker and more efficient. That is something he welcomed with open arms. According to the tablets, he was to sit next to Vivian. He pulled out her chair for her and waited to sit until after she sat down first. Pulling out his seat next to her, he bowed to the people across from him that he had yet to meet and gave them a warm smile before sitting down. The woman from earlier came in shortly after and Asa stood to bow to her as well, letting her sit before he sat again. Another male entered the room and excitedly greeted the group. Again, Asa stood and bowed to him then sat again, allowing someone else to respond. Finally he felt like he was finished saying hello until he realized the seat next to him was still vacant. Apparently reserved for a 'Tina'. He sighed ever so lightly but sat in his chair waiting.

[/div]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Tina Tillit [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]The Cosplayer[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Two Nights Earlier

Tina, the woman dressed in an anime inspired likeness of a popular lead male character was walking toward a cafe after a photo shoot with coworkers and fellow enthusiasts when she was approached by a kind looking woman who seemingly only had eyes for Tina. The woman glanced at the couple of friends and then locked eyes with the cosplayer. “Miss Tillit, yes? I have fantastic news for you that I think may-” Tina's eyes lit up as she felt like a dream was about to come true. “Yes yes! Am I going to Japan?! When?!” The woman couldn't help but laugh amusingly. “Good intuition! Actually we need to leave relatively soon. We're here to bring you to pack your bags and ship you off.” “Done and done.” Tina didn't need to let reality sink in because she was going to ride this wave of joy. She turned to her friends who she knew would understand her needing to bolt off and gave them a group hug. “Aww I'll miss you! Keep in touch! Don't forget to send me those pictures before we decide what to do with them!” She waved as she walked away and into the van with the woman and her two person crew.

During the ride the woman introduced herself as a representative of the BEIGI Corporation in Japan, only confirming Tina's assumption about the reason for the stranger's visit. In hindsight it was not the best idea she's had to just jump into a stranger's car but she was too excited to care. This opportunity meant a lot to Tina and gave her so many chances to grow professionally and as a person all while experiencing things she's dreamed of for over a decade. Now she was hyper focused on these rules and restrictions that were conveyed to her. She was brought home and quickly packed a bag of a bunch of necessities for the flight and general living, only to be told not to worry about bringing much from her room since everything in her room would be in her room at the house. That was simply too hard to believe but she could always get what she needed. She did, however, bring an extra bag so she could bring things home at the end. She planned to get some sweet geeky swag. With a quick trip to the airport and being provided with travel information and tickets, she was given a key to her room, number 3, and told not to lose it. She was also given a pen and a paper full of questions to answer. The woman said to answer to the best of her ability and she may as well do it on the long thirteen hour flight over. It would be the next day when she landed so she would probably be midday on the opening day of the roommate house. That meant she would answer these questions, watch a movie, and probably sleep.

The day had come and the traffic between the hotel she was put up in and the roommate house was ridiculous. The crew told her to be ready to arrive around dinner time but they had to leave shortly after lunch, which was when she was waking up as a result from her jet lag. She would get over it as quickly as possible though, she was sure. There were too many things she couldn't risk missing out on.

Waiting through the perilous traffic the van finally was able to make it more than three minutes before stopping. Tina was brought into the driveway of a miraculous mansion as the driver said it was her stop. With heart pumping and hands full of a bag and empty suitcase, she leaped out of the car and made her way to the door with a skip in her step. Who were her roommates? What would they be like? Would they all be able to have fun together? The questions were darting through her mind as she opened the door to an even more stunning interior and her jaw dropped. It was nothing like she had ever seen before. Only online edits could have made this place a reality yet she was standing in it. After taking her first few steps in she heard the faint sound of chatter in another room. Deciding to make her way to the people first, she left her bag on top of the suitcase in front of the steps.

Entering the dining room, all eyes fell on her as she was definitely the last to arrive. She seemed to have walked in at the tail end of someone speaking. She froze in place, looking at everyone and taking in the room. Once the moment passed, she gathered that she should sit in the empty spot next to the Asian dressed as a chef at the dinner table. She went into work mode and with a slight turn of her face toward each person she flashed a beaming smile accompanied by a wave. “Hello new friends! I guess I'm right on time!” With that, she passed the smiling Asian, an exquisitely seated Indian woman, and the chef guy so she could take her seat. The tablet showed her name brightly and Tina realized that the group may have been waiting for her. She felt a bit guilty but she couldn't help the travel issues. Pushing that worry aside, she wondered about the chef next to her. Did he make dinner? If he did, why is he sitting here? Weird.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]Interactions: Everyone
Location: Dining Room Outfit (With jeans and white sneakers)[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #476f8c [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a7d1f3eb32f6ab6a30e5c1eca956613c/5DFC061E/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/52029410_2200467463598955_8596124445610777990_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=103); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #04152e [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #8a9294 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #030c1a; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #8a9294 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/92/a4/3392a4a7a42502ca6369c32d8208b0ce.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #968a72; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #030c1a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8a9294 [/class] [class=bla]background: #200c0b [/class] [class=ble]background: #98a9b8 [/class] [class=blo]background: #3f4344 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

[div class=tag]location[/div] dining room
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] Asa / Eiji
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] Asa / Eiji
[div class=tag]tags[/div] iShyShy iShyShy OSWonder OSWonder
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Vivian gave Asa an appreciative smile as he pulled her chair out for her: if there was anything that Vivian valued, it was mutual respect. "Thank you." She murmured quietly after she had sat down and he had as well, her voice soft but warm to acknowledge his thoughtful gesture. Vivian genuinely hoped that they could be good friends: Asa seemed like a genuine person that she'd want to keep around. Her gaze swept across the other participants at the table, the small smile still on her face. Some were faces that she had seen before, others were new, probably having just joined while she was up secluded in her room. She'd have to acquaint herself with them soon, she made a mental note.

The voice next to her stole her attention, and her head swiveled to look at the man next to her. Eiji, his name card read: he was one of the occupants who she hadn't met before. "I think we're having dinner...and playing a game, I think." She hummed thoughtfully. Her plum lips quirked upwards in a slightly bigger smile, her hand coming up to flutter at him in a small wave. "I'm Vivian--which you probably already know because of my namecard." She said a bit sheepishly, the pink dust of a tell-tale blush scattering across her cheeks, her hand dropping in embarrassment.

"And based on your name card, you're Eiji, right?" She said good-naturedly, despite her faux-pas. "I don't think I met you earlier. Did you just drop in?" She asked, neatly tucking a few strands of her dark hair behind her ear, leaning back casually in her chair. Her leg gracefully lifted to a neatly balanced leg-cross, the woman being the epitome of grace while having a relaxed posture--an oxymoronical pairing.

Her eyes quickly darted away from the man she was speaking to, to the other places at the table. Was everyone there? Would they be able to begin playing? [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

20190925_143303.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).gif
20190925_144926.jpg

• Yuuki Mizushima •

Idol | Room 2
Location |
Dining Table
Interaction | Everyone
Outfit |

"Aaaand that should be it!" A man shouted at the corner of the studio from behind a camera as Yuuki had been doing her routine. Shooting music videos was always a lot of tiring work. But this wasnt her first one and it certainly wouldn't her last with how things were going. With a smile and a short bow she then walked off her mark and off camera her long curly pigtails bouncing as she did so. "You did great today Miss Mizushima!" One of her assistants called as he jogged over to her and handed her a bottle of water. "Thank you!~" she answered back as she took the water "I'm taking a break though. These earings are heavy" she answered as she had tilted her head as if to over exaggerate the fact. She headed into the changing room. They sure were pretty but wearing them from 6am in the morning took its toll. Once she was sure the door was locked and closed she took a seat at her dressing table. Grabbing her phone she snapped a quick photo for her social media for the day before removing her earrings.

Just after she had done so there was a knock on the door. She pouted. Surely they didnt want her off break already? She was ahead of schedule! "Tomomi? Can I have 5 more minutes?" She called but no answer. Huh. That was weird... she hopped off of her stool and opened the door to reveal a woman smiling down at her.
"Yuuki Mizushima?" She asked and before Yuuki could answer the woman grabbed her hand and shook it. She began with a speech about her being accepted into a social experiment with a much excitableness to match Yuuki herself. This was good news to Yuuki though. She had convinced herself that this would be a blast! Like when Pompoms was on tour. "Perfect! Let me just go change and I ca-" the woman shook her head and ushered her along "No time Miss Mizushima we must go now!" She answered as she was lead out of the building.

The car ride was nothing new. She had been interview too many times to even begin to count. She she breezed through the questions like it was second nature. She was just waiting for the exciting part. Arriving at the house. She was still in the dress she had to wear for filming this morning which she didnt mind she was just glad she got time to ditch the heavy earrings and release her hair from its pigtails. Now at the front door she was already feeling excited.

When she opened the door and spotted everyone at the table already she was kind of caught of guard...just how late was she? There was all kinds here. Some friendly looking, some seeming a bit less so or maybe just stern? and one looking at his hands like they were the most interesting things in the world instead of trying to talk. One she could make out as a chef from his clothes but the rest she wasnt sure. Oh well. It wouldn't take her long to find out! Reaching the doorway she bowed a little "I'm sorry for arriving so late! I'm Yuuki Mizushima. I look forward to living with you all" she said with no shyness what so ever, offering a dazzling smile before she had approached the table and spotted her seat at the end which had her name there. "Cute" she commented with small giggle as she spotted all the names before taking her seat next to Mac.

codedbycrucialstar

It had been silent from the living room as the last people had started to arrive and those who were upstairs came down. "Welcome everyone," the man spoke again, "now that we are all complete, please enjoy your meal." He held a friendly smile for a moment, as if waiting for them to indeed get some food. For a few minutes he stayed silent and unmoving, except for some eye blinking and breathing. "Now, as I said before, we will be playing Questionaire!" His voice rather excited about it, though his face hardly showed it. "I will quickly explain the rules. We will be playing four rounds, each round has a general question and a personal question. Both questions will appear on your little tablet and you will have to answer it. Truthfully of course," the male grinned as he added that last piece of instruction.

"Once everyone has answered their questions they will be projected here on the screen for you to discuss," the male spoke, "though you will only have 15 minutes and then the next round will start. Isn't that a great way to get to know each other a bit better?" This time the males face and the enthusiastic tone did match up. "Oh, and even if you finished dinner, please do not skip out on the following rounds, it is very important that you know your roommates! So enjoy the food and have fun!" The male waved at them, before the screen changed to a neutral blue background. Each of the tablets lighting up on cue with a numberpad so the participant could chose any of the nine questions, without actually knowing which number was which question. Above the number pad one question was already revealed: Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?

Mechanics: Before writing your post, tell me your characters chosen number in the OOC (in the Games channel). I will give you the corresponding question and you can work out both the question and the answer in your post. Once everyone has posted, the answers can be discussed in the next two posts {per character), before going onto the next round. Each new question round will be started with a (short) GM post with the General question they all have to answer.

Last edited:
Oi-Jqc-Gcif-Q.jpg
Ryouichi
Room 4; The Ex-convict

Interaction
Butterfly, Eiji OSWonder OSWonder

Mention
Baby Goat, Nobu Nona Nona
Obnoxious person Nona Nona
Rushing female Tori Bradley Tori Bradley
Asa Naoko iShyShy iShyShy
Ryouichi almost automatically grabbed the young male when some new person, female, stormed up the stairs right past them. The only thing keeping him from it was the fact the male seemed to catch himself perfectly on the railing. He shook his head a bit as the younger male still so friendly invited the woman for dinner. Had it happened to him she could have been happy if she had only been a snarl. However he side stepped at the top of the stairs and then followed the young male down and to the dinerroom. With quite some new faces that had joined them, and still some empty seats, though there was no one upstairs anymore.

Cautiously he walked over to his seat, next to the baby goat and across a new person. Though his face was familiar. Very familiar. He let out a soft gasp when he suddenly placed it. The Butterfly! However, further than recognizing the male he didn't get as another new person came in. A female. Nothing interesting there and his eyes switched back to the male across of him. "You are-" His words interrupted when another newcomer came in. Another female. With a very energetic and hyped up persona. His slightly enthusiastic mood immediately seemed to disappear like winter snow in the morning sun. The sudden voice from the male on the tv didn't help much with getting his mood back up as he suddenly looked rather suspiciously at the food. Though they would probably not kill them on the very first day. Right?

The male took one of the rice bowls to put some on his place, while the questionairy game was further explained. He already hated it, and he was pretty sure nothing was gonna change that. Whatever the questions would be... he wasn't gonna like them. And he was right when he looked down at the tablet and saw that first question. He looked up and around the table, whom of them would he like to spend 10 hours with and why? Why would he want to spend 10 hours with anyone in the first place? His gaze darted a bit from the male beside him to the male across the table, before typing down his answer. Asa Naoko, so we can have an uninterrupted conversation about food. Asa did seem like the kind of guy that could fill 10 hours talking about food, and he wouldn't mind listening to him.

Now, for his own question, he tapped lightly on the three. Would you do it again? He blinked his eyes a bit at the tablet. It? Well, it didn't take a genius to figure out what it was refering too. No, I lost way too much. He pursed his lips together. He didn't want to talk about this further, but it would certainly be something they would bring up, sooner or later. He send in the answer and pushed the tablet to the side. He took some more food as he ignored the growing tension around the table. He knew you should eat whenever you were able to and he was used to eat in much more chaotic settings than this.

Last edited:

Hiraoka Eiji
"at least the room's pretty"

with: everybody

interactions: vivian

mood: settling in

outfit: here

The Roommate House | Tokyo, Japan | Time For 21 Questions??
Playing a game? The corner of Eiji’s lips twitched as something like an ominous feeling arose at the sound of the woman’s words. Still, without a hitch, he replied to her following question with a short laugh, “I did, actually, so I guess I’m a little late to the party.”

As he said that, more people streamed into the room, slowing filling up the table. First, another foregin woman — Eiji had never been more glad he had been forced to learn English properly while training overseas — who was dressed rather simply and waved at everyone she passed to her seat. Then, a tall male who looked… well, impressive, in multiple ways; Ryouichi was his name, according to the tablet. Eiji drew his eyes away from the man to scan the rest of the already seated roommates. When his gaze, after travelling one quick round, landed back on Ryouichi, he was startled to find an intense pair of dark orbs staring right back. Their gazes locked and a light of recognition appeared in the man’s eyes.

“You are-” Ryouichi began, confirming to Eiji that the tough-looking man surprisingly recognized him, but stopped when the sound of their final roommate’s entrance interrupted him. Too bad, Eiji vaguely thought, but kept mum all the same, not being one to incite conversations.

He watched the bubbly girl, whom he clearly recognized as the idol his junior secretly adored, skip her way over to her seat. He didn’t even need to look at her tablet because he knew she had the same first name as Yuuki. She really was like how she appeared in her videos, to Eiji’s brief dumbfoundedness. Man, he thought with some mirth, I bet my marketing manager would be so jealous of hers.

When the old gentleman on the screen began to explain their current objectives, Eiji mentally patted himself on the back for having good instincts. While he had plenty of experience coming up with good answers to sudden questions after years of reporters in his face, reality shows and questionnaires sounded very unlikely to be a tame combination. With a sigh, he clicked on the tablet as he sipped lightly on the drink they had provided — which he was guessing was some kind of soda. Luckily, he was off-season and could technically consume anything he wanted… as long as he didn’t “get too fat”, according to his coach, whatever that meant.

Who would you want to spend 10 hours on a flight with and why?

Eiji paused at the question before furtively sneaking glances around the table. He could only judge from the very first impressions, considering he hadn’t even talked to most of them yet, which made the second part of the question rather difficult.

Yuuki? Too energetic, his mind dismissed.

Macmallan, the blonde woman who had arrived just a while before him? Lowkey feels like she might kill me, he laughed, removing her from the possibilities.

Vivian? She was the only one he’d shared words with, after all. But what reason was he going to put down? That she seemed interesting? Would that sound too fake? Silently, Eiji cursed himself for overthinking this. His eyes flickered back to the man in front of him. Should he just? He was sent here, by the very words of his marketing team, just to relax a little. That meant he could do whatever he wanted, right? A faint smile crossed his delicate features. He’d count this as a timid revenge on his PR crew.

Ryouichi. I’m curious to see if his personality’s as nice as his face.

Next came the personal questions. With options presented to him, Eiji got a little more nervous. His hand automatically went to number 1, his default choice, before travelling across the screen to press lightly on number 9.

What’s your favorite pizza topping?

That wasn’t too bad. The only problem was that Eiji rarely ate pizza… or any other fast food at all, for that matter. He stared blankly at the screen for a moment before resolutely typing a short answer.

Anything that’s meat.

With that done, he started on his dinner, taking small bites of a few appealing dishes. His actions were ingrained with the same elegance that he held when he was on ice, removing any trace of the awkwardness he had been feeling when he first arrived. Though, if any of his roommates saw his physical sophistry and expected that out of his household skills… well, they would soon be sorely disappointed.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

Macallan L. Miller

Mentions: Everyone, specifically Nobu ( Nona Nona )
Interactions: N/A
Outfit: this

As the rest of roommates made their way to the dining room, located the tablet with their name on it, and took their seats around the table, Macallan remained in her seat, simply observing. Instinctively, her eyes plotted out the entire floor plan of the house, taking in exit locations, exit routes, possible hiding spots, areas for cover amid gunfire, and the location of each of her roommates. Macallan knew there was very little chance any of this was going to matter during her time here, but after spending her whole life being taught about, a year and a half training for it, and the last decade doing it all, it was very difficult for her not to think like a Marine, even when in a safe, civilian setting.

Once she was done assessing her surroundings, Mac’s thoughts turned to her brothers. Still, even sitting in the house at a table with seven random strangers, she could scarcely believe they’d done it. She wanted to believe they’d done it as a joke, simply to play another prank on her like they liked to do. She wanted to believe it had been her youngest older brother’s idea, that his still-young-and-single mentality had been the culprit. Only, she knew neither of those things were true. She knew the idea had originated with her eldest brothers, who’d long since settled down and built families. Hell, Cade was damn near a grandfather. She knew that the truth of the matter was that her brothers were worried she was too dedicated to her work, worried that she was going to pass up her chance to get married and have children of her own. She appreciated their concern, but she wished they would butt out. It was her life; it wasn’t up to them how she lived it. Though if she was being honest with herself, it was probably a good thing that they had, because the truth of it was, Macallan did want kids. She wanted a husband and a family of her own. She was just too afraid to build it, for fear her work would destroy it.

Macallan’s attention was brought out of her inner thoughts when the same voice she’d heard announcing dinner earlier sounded behind her. She sat up, surprised to find a plate of food sitting in front of her, but didn’t bother to turn around and look at the screen. Simply listening would give her all the information she needed. She rolled her eyes at the description of the game they were playing but turned her eyes to the screen on her tablet as the first general question appeared along the top of it. Who would you like to sit next to on a ten-hour flight and why? Mac rolled her eyes once more but looked up at the people sitting around the table, her eyes resting first on the Asian man she remembered nearly causing to fall on the stairs in her haste to get up them. She winced; she’d have to apologize for that. They skipped over the hard-looking features of a Japanese male, skimming over the unfamiliar face of a Japanese girl, an Indian woman, a slightly familiar Japanese male, and then finally came to rest on the little baby goat beside her.

Mac grinned, shaking her head with a small laugh before typing her answer into her screen. Nobu, because he’s too cute and seems like he’d be a very calm, polite, and non-annoying seat buddy on a flight. Laughing under her breath because she knew her answer would appear on the big screen, Mac turned her attention to the numbers that appeared on her screen next. As she always did whenever she was told to pick a number, Mac immediately clicked on lucky number seven—only to get a question she had no interest in answering. She knew the answer was probably meant to be something stupid that embarrassed her, but Mac’s stupidest action was far less comical than most. It was the reason she was nearly thirty years old and still without a family. Swallowing hard, Mac typed her answer once more.

Allowing myself to fall in love with a man who shared my occupation.

Sinking back into her chair, Mac crossed her arms over her chest and waited for everyone to answer their questions, leaving her food untouched on the table. She no longer had an appetite.

code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Asa Naoko

Interaction: N/A
Mentions: Ryou DarkiusHeavenstein DarkiusHeavenstein Vivian thirteen thirteen Tina
Mood: Calm
[/div]

» Question Time!

Asa simply nodded with a warm smile when Vivian thanked him. He didn't expect gratitude, he was only doing what he felt was right but it was nice to be appreciated. He could feel how genuine her hushed words were and he was happy from that simple action. He hoped that he would be able to befriend Vivian. Even though he saw her stern side earlier she had a welcoming aura that drew him in. He wanted to speak to her and felt like they would be able to be quick friends if given the chance. As he started to look at the other new faces around the table, she did the same and started speaking to the new face who was seated next to her. Asa took this chance to look at the food laid out before them as the last roommates trickled into the room. The most shocking to Asa was the overly popular Jpop idol Yuuki Mizushima. He has been following her for almost the entirety of her career, from her girl group to going solo. My the grace of the culinary higher power he was given a chance to not only meet her in person but to live with her. Sure, he had served celebrities at his job before but not one he admired and respected so much. He did his best to hide his fangirling excitement and stood to bow to her with a smile mixed with nervousness and excitement.

Another of the last people to arrive was another foreigner who spoke relatively good Japanese. It was a surprise to see that people put in the effort to learn the language and have done so well enough to be selected for the experiment. Asa did the same as he did for all other roommates and stood to bow to her as she gave everyone a smile and quick wave before making her way to the free seat beside him. He quickly tried to pull out her chair but she was too quick and he was only able to partially turn it before she sat herself down. Asa was about to speak to her when the television quickly flipped on.

The man on screen reminded Asa of a grandfather who was entertaining his grandchildren. He seemed to be like the kind host who was taking care of them. Though it was partially true, he was probably either the sponsor of the experiment or the face. Either way, Asa liked him and took a bit of food from each variety when he was invited to do so by the male on screen. The woman next to him tapped him on the arm and quietly asked him to fill her plate the same way. He offered her his plate so she could have her food sooner and he filled up the second plate for himself again. The food provided was delicious and Asa took an extra moment with each bit to appreciate the flavors and try to think about how the food was prepared. At least, until he realized it may have been weird if people saw him eating so slowly. The man then began explaining the game and Asa's tablet flashed with the general question and an array of numbers. Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why? Well that's difficult to answer so soon after meeting everyone. Asa took a quick survey around the table and first his eyes landed on Yuuki. It would be way too awkward for him to sit next to her for an entire flight. He wouldn't know what to say. Heck, he didn't know if he could say anything even now. Then Asa's gaze fell on Ryou and he instantly felt a joyous calm thinking about having many great conversations with the man he's bonded best with so far. He answered, 'Ryouichi. I have enjoyed speaking to him so far and would enjoy spending more time with him.' After taking a few more bites of food he decided to randomly select a number on the screen for his second question.

His finger fell on number three. The question appeared: What is your guilty pleasure? No idea. Did this refer to food? Did this refer to personal life? Asa decided to take it as referring to his hobby. With nimble fingers he typed up his answer. 'It is a tie between ikebana and practicing my martial arts.' He smiled at his answer that filled himself with pride and put the tablet to the side so he could continue eating while waiting for everyone to finish.

[/div]

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]Tina Tillit [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]The Cosplayer[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Initially Tina was trying to figure out why the chef who prepared their dinner was also sitting with the group. It took her a moment to realize that though the man beside her may be a chef, it didn't mean that he had to be the one who made tonight's dinner. Why would he be asked to do that on the first day and when would he have had the time? After convincing herself to stop staring in his direction while in deep thought, she did her best to look around the table at her new roommates to try to gather what she could about them by their appearance and how they sat at the table. The producers really did make a great effort to gather a diverse group of people. She did feel a wave of excitement from accepting that she had a chance to get to know each and every person here. What were their stories? What did they do for a living? Would they like things that she also likes? Tina was ready to hop into playing her own 20 questions when the old man appeared on the screen and spoke to the group.

She listened to the kind gentleman take his time to invite them to eat. She ended up asking the chef next to her, whose name is Asa, to fill her plate with a little bit of whatever he could reach. The male seemed to have really nice manners as he gave her his full plate instead so she could eat before him. She give him a small head nod with a huge smile as she said a quick “Thank you.” before she started eating her meal.

The elderly gentleman broke his silence to reiterate the game the group was supposed to play. She agreed that the game was a good way for everyone to get acquainted and break the ice simply without having to feel awkward individually. Besides, Tina was ready to answer questions since she was about to bombard everyone with her own earlier but she was not ready for the ones that would be thrown her way. The general question was very difficult for her to answer since she only has a face level understanding of the people surrounding her. Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why? She called shenanigans on this question. It's unfair for her to answer this when she knows absolutely no one. She huffed and pouted for a quick second before peeking around the room again like a child who was afraid to get caught cheating on a test. Tina could go the easy route and pick the super cute Japanese girl who gave off the essence of being a celebrity. Even though Tina loves the culture, she does not know the music by name as much as she will just listen to it idly while working so she can focus. If the girl did end up being a celebrity, Tina was afraid she would end up being the super annoying and dumb fan. Who would want that? She started surveying the options again and he eyes fell on the Indian woman two seats down from her. If memory serves right, her name is Vivian. That tablet was really bright so with moving so quickly the word was blurry. The way Vivian held herself though was really attractive to Tina. Not in a romantic sense, but in a way that made her envy and respect the woman. She decided that was enough to choose Vivian for her response. 'Vivian. Her elegance and composure really stand out and I think we could have great discussions.'

Getting that question over with, she quickly picked a number so she could get the second question out of the way. The number most in the middle of the screen drew her attention in, even though it was an odd number and for whatever reason that bothered her. If you were in a horror movie, would you be the first, middle, or last to die, if at all? Tina stared at the screen blankly for a second. She was not prepared for a question like that. That's a question she would have asked her friends while they were drinking and playing games or something! With a stifled giggle, she shrugged and gave the question some honest thought. I think I'm too loud to hide well. But I do have a lot of experience making decisions to avoid a killer from those horror games I've played with the guys. Then again, maybe I could run for it? But... those killers in the movies have supernatural powers and always get their victim. Ugh. Tina was still smiling even though she realized she probably wouldn't last long in a horror scenario. Hopefully the experiment didn't plan on putting them in one of those situations. She gave up trying to convince herself that she would live and answered with what scenario kept coming to her mind. 'I think I would end up being like the second or third to die. I would stray from the group somehow, unintentionally, and probably end up running for my life until the super killer somehow magically found and... well killed me. At least I would buy everyone time I guess?' She contemplated adding a thinking emoji at the end but decided against it as she stared at her answer. Hopefully everyone would understand her playful tone. Just in case... She added at the end, '(This is all for fun. Hopefully none of us have to deal with that situation ^.^)'

Setting the tablet down with a thud and exhaling dramatically, she looked at the table. “Phew! Those were some interesting questions. And it's only the first round! I can't wait to see what we all got and said.” She felt weird to break the concentrated silence of everyone at the table but it was somewhat killing her to have such a serious atmosphere when they're supposed to be enjoying themselves.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]Interactions: Everyone
Location: Dining Room Outfit (With jeans and white sneakers)[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #476f8c [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/a7d1f3eb32f6ab6a30e5c1eca956613c/5DFC061E/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/s640x640/52029410_2200467463598955_8596124445610777990_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=103); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #04152e [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #8a9294 [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #030c1a; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #8a9294 [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/92/a4/3392a4a7a42502ca6369c32d8208b0ce.gif); background-size: 200%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #968a72; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #030c1a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #8a9294 [/class] [class=bla]background: #200c0b [/class] [class=ble]background: #98a9b8 [/class] [class=blo]background: #3f4344 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: white [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

E2DA96F4-536B-4E47-9452-90576459034D.png
AFBCCEF5-13C8-4495-BF8E-DC72678FE3BC.png
A5C04C5A-14A4-4CF5-A5AE-168B7B70390D.png

• Nobu Taiki •

Architect | Room 6
Location |
Dining Area
Interaction | N/A

Nobu had been first at the table. Perhaps that was a bad idea for him, now he had to awkwardly wait as everyone arrived to the table. Then again. If the table was full by the time he got there he would have struggled with feeling comfortable even more. He didnt touch any of the food until he was sure everyone was there despite dying to try it all. Not for long however as everyone seemed to flood in at once.

First he spotted at the table after him seemed to be someone new. Nobu was not a sports man and never had been so this person's face did not spark any kind of recognition in his gaze as he watched him sit down.

The next to sit near him was the sharp featured man that had been smoking in the kitchen when he had arrived. Ryou was it? He blinked a few times and discreetly peeked at the tablet quickly to confirm it first. He watched the man for a moment, offering no more than a short smile before looking towards the tablet in front of him again.

The rest of the roommates seemed not long after eachother either. Two were faces he had already saw this morning. The chef and...he wasnt sure of the Indian woman's occupation but she did look rather distinguished. She had an important no doubt. Once again he had offered a nod of greeting to the new woman that had taken her seat next to him... He took another peek at the tablet ...Mac. She definetly had a strong atmosphere around her he couldn't really describe. Though the dog tags around her neck were giving him a few guesses.

Next was a woman with bright blonde hair. Clearly foreign too but had a great grasp of the language. She had a much better Japanese accent than what his English one was like. He was glad that he wouldn't have to refer to English too often for that reason. He recognised the last roommate pretty quickly. A Jpop star in the middle of her popular streak. Clearly he wasnt the only one to notice as Asa had stood up and bowed in her direction. Clearly he was a fan. Nobu appreciated her talent but could tell from that energetic smile she showed along with her perky bouncing to her seat that she was the kind of person he could never keep up with. In turn his eyes darted downward. Was she even old enough for this study? He would try minimally with this girl if he could, he didnt think she would be a bad person if she was anything like she was on the tv but she was going to be too intense and he knew it.

It was around then that the same man from before had popped onto the TV screen once more. Nobu tended for a moment as I'd expecting that same ocean of caterers to arrive again like last time. Luckily tjey weren't and he could try to relax. This time, the man was explaining how the questionnaire would work. Nobu wasnt too keen on the question thing but the man had also announced something he was waiting to hear. That he could actually eat the food that was staring at him since he had sat down. Once he had seem others reaching for some food to fill their plates, he followed.

Now with his plate full of food he was more distracted with that and seemed that bit more relaxed as he eyed the tablet again spotting his question on it.

"Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?"

What? He barely knew anyone... his eyes had taken a quick look over each person
Yuuki? No. Definetly not. Too loud. Maybe the same could be said for Tina? No he could speak to her outside of that situation maybe. She just seems very chatty. Taking another look all around. He finally began to type "Asa. 10 hours is a long time. I'll nap at least twice in that time. He seems like someone who wouldn't wake me up or mind."

He stopped to eat some of his food before taking question 2 whatever that would be. lifting the tablet once more after getting to eat some of the food that was as tasty as it looked. He just chose a number by random.

"Favourite Icecream flavour?"

The question made him release an exhale that sounded something akin to a chuckle. Thank goodness this was an easy question, he wondered if everyone elses was similar. "I'd probably eat any flavour put in front of me. But if I had to choose it would be Mint chocolate chip." He sent in his answers. Content with them, he left the tablet before turning back to his food.

codedbycrucialstar

20190925_143303-jpg.630166
webp-net-resizeimage-1-gif.630167
20190925_144926-jpg.630165

• Yuuki Mizushima •

Idol | Room 2
Location |
Dining Table
Interaction | Everyone
Outfit |

After taking her seat the tv screen had switched on. This was the first time for her seeing it or hearing what was going on for that matter. A Questionnaire? She had just answered questions in the car before arriving here, though she supposed a few more couldn't hurt. Especially since she was going to get to learn about everyone else too. Certainly a nice twist to only talking about herself for sure.

The food looked amazing and she was glad she had gotten the go ahead to have some. The thought briefly trailed to if the man who seemed to be a chef had made it but she doubted it. It wouldn't be fair to make a single housemate cook such a feast on his first day, right? She took some bits and pieces for her plate first, but slid it to one side until she would answer her questions first.

"Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?"

With a slight pout she had glanced around. Her gaze had paused at the chef. He had bowed when she entered. The only one who did actually, not that she asked for or expected it but it was polite and didn't go unnoticed by her. She had directed a quick smile at him, whether he noticed or not. She wouldn't choose him though. She didnt know him over the others still but one face was familiar to her. Eiji. She had seen him on tv before. She was a dancer not a skater but she loved to watch ice skating. It was a performance in itself really, moves and music included. Deciding on her answer she directed her gaze to her tablet. "That's hardly a fair question. I only arrived ^^; I think Eiji. I've watched him more than once. I'd love to get a chance talk to him ^o^!" She typed in, taking no time to pick a number for her next question. She closed her eyes and pressed her finger to the screen to see where it would land.

"What was your craziest fan experience?"

She opened her eyes again and peered at the question. Huh. There was soooo many. Some people got weird when they met celebrities. She didn't mind the nervous or the chatty but keeping a bright smile when some of the crazier fans came out of the woodwork would test any girls patience. She she scrunched up her nose as she thought of one in particular she felt like she could share "Once at a signing with Pompoms we have fans with VIP passes that were allowed to have a chat with us. While I was talking to this cute little girl and signed her toy microphone for her, one of the fans without the pass reached over the barrier and cut a piece of my hair >n<; It was only a little bit but I don't know what that would be needed for and don't want to know either. Definitely crazy and definitely someone I never want to see again" Reading it over once she decided she was content with that answer and sent it on.

codedbycrucialstar

[div class=tag]location[/div] dining room
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] Ryou
[div class=tag]interacts[/div] none
[div class=tag]tags[/div]@ everyone
[/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] Oh, dear. This had the potential to get messy. Vivian wasn't exactly one who had a lot of details about her life that she could share, most was contained under thick black strips of lines of redacted information. She wasn't about to indulge those around her in highly valued military secrets just for a sociology experiment. She gripped the tablet in front of her, suddenly a bit nervous. They weren't going to ask her about what happened in the war, right? She couldn't talk about it. She simply couldn't.

She tapped the box to answer the first question, her eyebrow raised. Who would she want to spend a flight sitting next to? She didn't know everyone all that well. "Ryou." She tapped in, snickering under her breath. 'I think we have a mutual agreement not to kill each other, but also because he wouldn't drool on my shoulder if he fell asleep. And he wouldn't murder me if I made too many jokes.' She tapped in, grinning in remembrance and how she put the man in his place earlier. She also appreciated the way he had genuinely taken her advice to heart and used it: development was something that she was absolutely revered and adored in people: it showed that they were capable of change.

Vivian tapped the third option, blinking in surprise as the next question read out "What's the TLDR-description of your last relationship?" The nervous feeling started encroaching on the woman once more, and she set her fork down for a moment, almost hunching over as she slowly sucked a breath in through her lips. This was a question that was beginning to encroach on territory that she didn't speak about. She massaged her head, once, twice, then gathered enough courage to let her fingers fly across the screen.

'He died,' she answered. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

Once all the answered had been send in the television screen changed from the random nature scenery background it was on to displaying the questions and answers. The tablets displayed all questions and answered as well, by tapping on one of the names.

Who would you most like to sit next to on a 10 hour flight and why?
Ryouichi: Asa Naoko, so we can have an uninterrupted conversation about food
Eiji: Ryouichi. I’m curious to see if his personality’s as nice as his face.
Macallan: Nobu, because he’s too cute and seems like he’d be a very calm, polite, and non-annoying seat buddy on a flight.
Asa: Ryouichi. I have enjoyed speaking to him so far and would enjoy spending more time with him.
Tina: Vivian. Her elegance and composure really stand out and I think we could have great discussions.
Nobu: Asa. 10 hours is a long time. I'll nap at least twice in that time. He seems like someone who wouldn't wake me up or mind.
Yuuki: That's hardly a fair question. I only arrived ^^; I think Eiji. I've watched him more than once. I'd love to get a chance talk to him ^o^!
Vivian: Ryou. I think we have a mutual agreement not to kill each other, but also because he wouldn't drool on my shoulder if he fell asleep. And he wouldn't murder me if I made too many jokes.

Ryiouichi: Would you do it again
No, I lost way too much.

Eiji: Favourite pizza topping?
Anything that’s meat.

Macallan: What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Allowing myself to fall in love with a man who shared my occupation.

Asa: What is your guilty pleasure?
It is a tie between ikebana and practicing my martial arts.

Tina: If you were in a horror movie, would you be the first, middle, or last to die, if at all?
I think I would end up being like the second or third to die. I would stray from the group somehow, unintentionally, and probably end up running for my life until the super killer somehow magically found and... well killed me. At least I would buy everyone time I guess? (This is all for fun. Hopefully none of us have to deal with that situation ^.^)

Nobu: Favourite Icecream flavour?
"I'd probably eat any flavour put in front of me. But if I had to choose it would be Mint chocolate chip.

Yuuki: What was your craziest fan experience?
Once at a signing with Pompoms we have fans with VIP passes that were allowed to have a chat with us. While I was talking to this cute little girl and signed her toy microphone for her, one of the fans without the pass reached over the barrier and cut a piece of my hair >n<; It was only a little bit but I don't know what that would be needed for and don't want to know either. Definitely crazy and definitely someone I never want to see again.

Vivian: What's the TLDR-description of your last relationship?
He died.

Last edited:
Oi-Jqc-Gcif-Q.jpg
Ryouichi
Room 4; The Ex-convict

Interaction
Butterfly, Eiji OSWonder OSWonder
Vivian thirteen thirteen
Asa iShyShy iShyShy

Mention
Nobu the baby goat Nona Nona
Macallan Tori Bradley Tori Bradley
Uninteresting people, Yuuki and Tina iShyShy iShyShy Nona Nona
Ryouichi had been quick with answering his questions, so he had to admit it was rather funny seeing the others steal glances or look stressed out. The female on his left side next to Nobu seemed to be rather quickly done as well. Effective. It seemed like see didn't want to waste much time. His attention however was drawn quickly towards Vivian, the grass viper. She looked dangerous and could strike like one, but there was no venom to her bite. She seemed upset, though he had no idea how to offer her comfort, or what had upset her in the first place. So he decided to just stay silent. He however did pick up his little sake glass and held it out towards her, as if saying cheers, before throwing it back. If the questions were gonna be like this, he'd really need some more alcohol in his system. The television buzzed on when the last person had typed in their answer and he turned to look up.

The Asian male immediately checked Asa's answer to the general question and was very pleased to see his name as well. His lips curled a bit more up, until he noticed that Asa had not been the only one to chose him. Vivian had chosen him too, that was nice. "I won't drool on you, but I wouldn't be too sure on the not murdering you part," he said as he glanced towards the woman. A subtle attempt to lift her mood a bit up. His eyes traveled back up to the other person that had chosen him. Eiji. Oh my god. Eiji had chosen him. His eyebrows furrowed a bit together as he continued to read the reason. To see if his personality was as nice as his face? What was that suppose to mean? Was that... was Eiji... No, that... that could not be it, right? He looked across the table to the male in question. "You like my face?" he asked, with honest surprise. He knew he wasn't unattractive but... The Butterfly, such a graceful and elegant male, thinking that he was good looking? That could not be...

Ryouichi stared at him for a moment, still mostly in disbelieve, no matter what answer the male had given him. He shook his head as he forced his attention back to the individual questions they had been given. All different questions it seemed. Some very lighthearted, though he still made sure to lock that information safely away. Mint Chocolate Chip, not a bad choice, he usually went for after eight ice cream, so that was sorta kinda the same? Fan experience. So the Yuuki girl was famous? He didn't read through the story she had answered, same for Tina's answer on her survival rate in a horror movie. He didn't really care about those. He smiled once more at Asa's answer. Ikebana was fun, it was not something he had ever gotten into, but maybe... "You could show me how to arrange flowers," he thought out loud. He looked back across the table towards Asa. He liked to do origami and this was pretty much something allong that line, right?

Now to the more serious and darker questions. Vivian and Macallan. Both seemingly so innocent and light questions, but the answer so dark. It was obvious both had lost someone they held dear. Just like him. Or well, he assumed that was the case with Macallan as well. And seen her behaviour he assumed her occupation was something military. There was still a slight difference between the losses of the females and his. It had been a lover in their case and for him it was 'only' his little brother. It had been the light of his life though. Literally for he had entered a very dark period after that. He took a deep breath as he tried to figure out what to say to either of them. How to show that he was there for them if they wanted to speak, yet at the same time feeling awkward for doing something like that. They were all still strangers. Even though Vivian had chosen to spend 10 hours with him on an imaginary plane flight.

His muddy colored stare moved back to the woman he had so lightly joked with a few seconds ago, who had reprimanded him so sternly for coming in without knocking and no apology. "I am sorry you had to experience that," he said softly. Not that so much used 'I am sorry for your loss'. He couldn't stand hearing those word. He wanted to offer something more, but at the same time he didn't want to draw any more attention to it. So he quickly skimmed over the other answers, in the hope to find something that he could distract himself or the group with. Yet his mind seemed to keep running in circles at the moment. That void in his heart suddenly so strongly present again. "Call me when the next round start," he spoke to no one in specific. He took his cigarets out of his pocket and walked over to the kitchen. Though only to grab the ashtray as he made his way outside, before lightening the cigaret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back