• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered how do you become a moderator?

I just want to know,
First you have to successfully complete the "seven trials" of worthiness, then and only then will you be considered for Moderator apprenticeship. During the apprenticeship you'll have to finish many tasks and endure endless hazing followed by ritual sacrifice and a blood oath. Accomplishing this will grant you access to the next level before moderator, I haven't made it the rest of the way but I've heard it's brutal. Good luck.

First you have to successfully complete the "seven trials" of worthiness, then and only then will you be considered for Moderator apprenticeship. During the apprenticeship you'll have to finish many tasks and endure endless hazing followed by ritual sacrifice and a blood oath. Accomplishing this will grant you access to the next level before moderator, I haven't made it the rest of the way but I've heard it's brutal. Good luck.
Okay, how do you do the seven trials?

this little girl is poofed up!

Hey! Moderators are chosen by existing staff members if we find someone who is active, friendly, and helpful around the site. You can also consider looking into our Helper role. An application is available to all members here: https://www.rpnation.com/helperapp/

Don't listen to them, some of these advice givers are actually red herrings designed to trick you into the incorrect path

Simon is actually a pre-trial. If you have enough patience to deal with his bullsh*ttery then you might just have what it takes to qualify for the actual trials.

Is there A form I need to fill in?
There's a sort of form for the helpers, yes. Not for moderators -- those are chosen, not applied for. ^;3^ (Don't mind Simon, he's just being silly.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back