• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How do you add someone who's left the conversation back in?

Miamia

Hiatus till 19 August, currently overwhelmed OTL
As the title says, someone I had been Rping with on RPnation using PMs had left the conversation, however we both want to continue the RP and we're trying to find how to re-invite that person into the conversation, is it not possible?

If you are the one who started the conversation message, on your desktop/laptop screen on the right side, there should be an “Invite More” option. On mobile, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen, the “Invite More” option is there. It should invite them as long as the person who left the conversation didn’t click “Ignore future messages” when leaving the conversation.

If you aren’t the who started the conversation, I don’t believe you’re able to invite them back into it.

So if the one who started the conversation was the one who left it, is there no way to get them back into the conversation?

Unfortunately, I don't believe so.
You might have to start a new conversation with them.

They might be able to rejoin themselves, if it's still in the Trash folder of their inbox. I'm not sure how long those stay, though, or under what circumstances a PM goes there instead of just vanishing from the list.

Thanks! We decided to just start a new pm instead so it's all good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back