• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How do I use Discord???

WolfsbaneRain

Professional Fangirl
Hello! So I'm pretty much a veteran with RPNation. I've had this account for more than a few years, but I'm also a 20 year old college student and don't really use this site as much as I used to. I just came back and nothing is really all that different except now There is an RPN discord, which is super cool...... BUT I have no idea how I'm supposed to use discord. So I need a little help.

I'm stuck on this page:
2018-07-11.png

It says I need to connect my RPN account to my discord account, but every time I try it just takes me to the same page where I opened up my discord page.
Also... I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do after. Can I RP on this website??? Please help me out!!!

I'm stuck in the Welcome channel, how can I fix this?
If you've followed the directions above and are still unable to join the main chat channels, you should:
  • Disassociate and Re-associate your Discord account.
  • If you still have issues after this, please create a thread in Staff Contact.
Hope this helps, and if not, Staff Contact is your best bet.

Also, Discord is a chat program that can also be accessed through the website you screenshotted. It's not a part of RpNation's website exactly, we just have a server on the chat program.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back