• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How do I post?

If by "project" you mean the "Hosted Projects" toward the bottom of the main page, those are legacy RPs from a time when users could request a separate subforum because their RP was expected to be, or had grown to be, large and/or complicated enough to justify so many threads or sections that simply linking them would be too cumbersome. We are not currently allowing new Hosted Projects to be created (they represent a good bit of extra, manual setup on the part of the site admin), but since there are so few remaining, they're allowed to continue as they are.

I think i figure it out. I was trying to post a thread but now it's saying it's waiting for approval? is that normal or did i do something wrong?

That's normal. ^33^ We have a filter that checks the posts for keywords, and it's particularly zealous for users whose post count is under 10. (Yours is 3 -- you can check it on your profile where it says "Messages.") When a post is in the approval queue, that just means the filter saw something it didn't like, but that doesn't mean you're in trouble. You just need to wait for a moderator to review it.

To check your post count, you just need to go to your profile. It's called "messages" instead of "post count" but it's the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back