• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help How do I make tabs appear on the side instead of the top?

bastion

just a little guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm trying to make some small edits to the CS for a group. I prefer having tabs on the side since it's easier to access them on mobile imo, but I have no idea how to make that happen. Here is the code.

Code:
[centerblock=70][justify][font=Karla]
[h]character name[/h]

[CENTER][fieldset=• • •][heightrestrict="100%; max-height: 600px; width: auto; aspect-ratio: 669/960; 500"][IMG]image link[/IMG][/heightrestrict][/fieldset][/CENTER]

[tabs]
[tab=Basics]
[b]name[/b]:
[b]age[/b]: (remember that on average just-graduating genin are between 11-12 years old. You don’t have to stick to this age range, but try to stay around it.)
[b]birthday[/b]: (month and day here, year only if you’d like)
[b]gender[/b] | pronouns[/b]:
[b]affiliation[/b]: (village of nationality)
[b]rank[/b]: (genin, chunin, etc.)

[/tab]
[tab=Physical]
[b]height[/b]:
[b]weight[/b]:
[b]appearance[/b]: (if no image is included, please include a little blurb about your characters physical traits. If you do have an image, first please credit the artist, and feel free to include only the essentials here)

[/tab]
[tab=Persona]
[b]traits[/b]: (optional; list some negative and positive traits here)
[b]personality[/b]:
[/tab]
[tab=Background]
[b]history[/b]:
[b]relationships[/b]: (family, friends, etc.)

[/tab]
[tab=Shinobi Information]
[b]stats[/b]: ninj/fuin #: __,  taij #: __,  genj #: __,  intell. #: __,  str #: __,  spd. #: __, stam. #: __,  h. seals #: __

[b]team[/b]: (should be left empty until teams are assigned):
[b]combat style/focus[/b]: (if your character is a genin, this is something that will likely change throughout the role-play as they grow. They can even not be entirely sure what their combat style is yet)

[b]clan[/b]: (optional, put n/a if none; if you have a unique one in mind, please run it by a GM first!)
[b]chakra nature[/b]:
[b]kekkei genkai[/b]: (optional, put n/a if none; if you have a unique one in mind, please run it by a GM first!)
[b]dojutsu[/b]: (optional, put n/a if none; if you have a unique one in mind, please run it by a GM first!)
[b]equipment[/b]: (this can include any items your character carries that may not be considered 'general-use' in the wardrobe of a shinobi. If they do not carry extra items, please put standard gear here)

[/tab]
[tab=Misc]
any additional information (ex: pets, notable info not covered in the sheet, etc.) can go here

[/tab]
[/tabs][/font][/justify]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back