• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How do i make my first 1 - 1 RP thread properly?

From the main page, go down to recruitment and click recruit here- from there you'll see the different interest check categories. You click 1x1 check and there will be a button in green that says "post thread", click that and you can create your thread there! Then you can post it from that same page :)
As for how the site works I don't really have any particular tips except for when I first started I didn't know you can have multiple private threads with the same person, if you find you don't want to make public threads for your roleplays you can keep it to PMs with one thread for RP and one for non-RP (which we call IC for in-character and OOC for out-of-character, I also didn't know that until I got into it lol).

Hello, welcome to the site!

I would suggest starting here:
Comprehensive Guide to RpNation

It is quite a lot to look through, however, there’s detailed explanation of the run down of the site and what each forum does and means.

There isn’t a proper way to write a 1x1 thread since everyone is different but I found the following to be a general outline :

- Brief Information about you
- About you as a partner
- What you are looking for in a partner
- Genres and pairings you like
- Sharing plots you may have or even fandoms

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back