• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help How do I do THAT

Dusker

Unlucky Member
So, I don't know what these are called, but they look quite visually appealing and I would like to learn how to create them.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-21 160218.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-21 160218.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 42
Hi and welcome to RPN~
So what you're looking at there is a custom IC code. Learning to use BBCode on this website is a fun and interesting challenge, and I highly recommend it!

To get you started, I would suggest the BBCode Guide and Guidelines threads pinned at the top of this forum to get a grasp of the basics, and then start taking a look at the codes offered in various freebie threads to get a sense of how they work (don't steal or frankenstitch the codes into your own though- always respect the creator's thread rules). If you have specific questions, don't hesitate to make a Help post, or reach out to the many gifted (and incredibly nice) coders around- they are incredibly talented and awesome people.

I also believe there are one or two Discord servers floating around specifically for BBCoding- you should be able to get an invite and then post questions there. Best of luck! ^^

Hi and welcome to RPN~
So what you're looking at there is a custom IC code. Learning to use BBCode on this website is a fun and interesting challenge, and I highly recommend it!

To get you started, I would suggest the BBCode Guide and Guidelines threads pinned at the top of this forum to get a grasp of the basics, and then start taking a look at the codes offered in various freebie threads to get a sense of how they work (don't steal or frankenstitch the codes into your own though- always respect the creator's thread rules). If you have specific questions, don't hesitate to make a Help post, or reach out to the many gifted (and incredibly nice) coders around- they are incredibly talented and awesome people.

I also believe there are one or two Discord servers floating around specifically for BBCoding- you should be able to get an invite and then post questions there. Best of luck! ^^
I know the basics of BBCode, but seeing how these were pretty complex, I thought that they were something else.So, have been searching for hours and this really helped. I cannot describe in words how thankful I am.

I know the basics of BBCode, but seeing how these were pretty complex, I thought that they were something else.So, have been searching for hours and this really helped. I cannot describe in words how thankful I am.
Haha yeah they can get incredibly fancy in the hands of some of these marvelous experts, but the basic operating principle is always the same: injecting CSS into a [border][/border], [bg][/bg] or [div][/div] tag to make things more elaborate and customizeable than what basic BBCode can do.

My knowledge is fairly limited, but feel free to message me if you have any questions- if I don't know the answer I can definitely direct you to someone who does ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back