• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Other How do I disable emails?

That's nice and all(I just did that right now btw) but is there any way that I can keep the notifications on the website, and just block the emails themselves?

That's nice and all(I just did that right now btw) but is there any way that I can keep the notifications on the website, and just block the emails themselves?
You can do that within your preferences. There's options to receive notifications for certain things, and all you would need to do is uncheck the email portion.

Yes, its what stonewofl told you.

firefox_2017-07-17_20-02-07.png

Here is what I get when I search for emails. I'm not completely sure if you'll have to go to the threads you are watching and manually disable email notifications as well. https://www.rpnation.com/watched/threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back