• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered How do I delete a post?

I can see the image perfectly fine... no link or anything... So not sure what the issue is if that was the problem.

I can see the image perfectly fine... no link or anything... So not sure what the issue is if that was the problem.
yeah i thought i had it down but when i used it for another thread it came out as a link..

If it's the post I have found, you cannot copy/paste an attachment into another post. You either have to a) upload to that specific post or b) get the direct attachment url and use the img bbcode tag.

If it's the post I have found, you cannot copy/paste an attachment into another post. You either have to a) upload to that specific post or b) get the direct attachment url and use the img bbcode tag.
What's the img bbcode tag and do you recommend any websites where I can get a direct url?

[img]URL HERE[/img]

How do I delete a post?
There is a 'delete' option under certain areas on your threads. Or a staff member has to remove the post for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back