Other Why did you pick your name?

I've been on a Wild West kick for awhile now. And found one of those 'cowboy slang' websites that said 'corral dust' was slang for tall tales. Seemed to fit nicely! 🤠

When I was 14 I was a Danganronpa fanatic, and the story has themes of hope vs despair. One of my favorite characters was unhealthily obsessed with those ideals. Kibou is Japanese for hope so you hear it said a lot in the games, and it's in the name of locations.

I'm kinda over having weeb usernames but I can't think of anything I like that much, and people know me by this now, so it stays Kibou.

tl;dr k o m a e d a

Basically I am half Laotian and half German, I was born in America and have always been extremely proud and interested in my Asian culture. With my father refusing to teach me the language I took it upon myself to search up videos and websites to teach me. One of the videos I watched had a woman named "Nok Silli." I really liked the word Nok, which means bird and it was the first word taught to me (besides the small commands my parents would tell me in Laos, haha).

It started out as a sneaky way to avoid revenge from other players in this animal-survival game called Lif. Part of the game is surviving the other players... If you're killed by someone then a message from the system pops up saying who you were killed by.

Whenever a player dies from natural causes the system says "[Player] was killed by foolishness."

>:3

I was in science class when I was writing an answer on the whiteboard that had something to do with the Earth’s core but I accidentally spelled core as “kore”. Yep. That’s about it. I got very embarrassed though, so that’s fun, (also the username kore and kor were taken so had to go with korr :’)

It's just a little tweak on the word "Revenant". I find ghostly/undead/shadowy things in fantasy cool.
Update. Revenynt just wasn't doing it for me and I randomly wanted my next username to include the word "Knight" (because Knights are awesome). And also there's many puns one can make with knight.

I chose Knightshade because it sounds cool and is a play on the word nightshade, which is an actual plant group. And then Lord because I wanted an honorific (why not?).

I’m a huuuuugggeeee Percy Jackson fan and Nico di Angelo is my favorite character in the series (plus if I was a demigod I’d be in Cabin 13) so Ghost King comes from that. V is the first letter of my name!

My latest obsession is the 100?? Lmao

I wanted something more unique and bada** sounding that was part of a fandom so I put MWMA (May We Meet Again) in front of Octavia Blake's infamous alias and voila!! I also took some inspo from a friend of mine haha

Cien was actually the name of a shiny Umbreon gijinka character I had back on Gaia Online many years ago! When I needed a new username after Gaia, I just kind of used her name - she was an outgoing character, and I wanted to be a little less shy, so I thought it was appropriate!

My username come from the fact back in the era of gold and silver and my fave item was the Silver Wing that summoned Lugia. 13 was the age i began roleplaying over 12 years ago now so i created the Handle Silverwing13.

Ker'ion De'Morte, Daimyo of Intentional Deaths, Both Malicious and Benign . Custom god of murder in my Exalted games.

I've attributed a lot of my achievements in games to pure luck that somehow keeps on being either great luck or the worst luck, no in-between. With that knowledge and the fact I love Danganronpa, I took after Nagito Komaeda and decided to make my username based on his talent of being the SHSL Luckster.

I like to go backpacking when I'm able to, therefore I'm a "backpacker" thats how I came up with mine. Not that interesting or clever but it works.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Hey! I'm Warren.

I got my username because my name is Warren, and coincidentally, Rabbits own a Warren as a home c: so it's just because I'm a dumbass and thought it was funny
♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

The iDrink part is sort of a meme thing that I've seen used on other names. The polonium part is the element I did a science assignment on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back