Other Why did you pick your name?

The book 'The Watcher in the Woods' was a fave of mine as a kid-still is to this day, it's why I started writing-so I messed around, made it of the woods, and voila!

WH40k is one of my favorite things, and Horus Lupercal is one of my favorite Primarchs!(before he did that heresy thing anyways) Also I always thought it was funny for a guy to have a name which essentially means 'mother of all wolves', and so the name stuck.

Sigh, ok so as a child I was (still am) very Obsessed with movies like Caroline, Nightmare before Christmas, corpses bride etc.
So when I found this movie on YouTube called Scary Godmother I was very into it. One if the characters a wolf mistook the female lead to be a singer OPHELIA SAINT TATATA. That’s it.

I have a proclivity towards obscenely detailed violence in my writing. Hence the "murder". I like to include actions of purposeful death in a lot of my stories. And the "gurl"... well, because I'm a female. I've actually had this handle for many, many years. Probably something like a decade.

well, it's my real first name, and it looks nice on paper so i decided, why not.

Been my Xbox gamertag since I was like 7. And it's what my siblings call me since I'm Hispanic and the youngest

I wanted to be redfern but that was taken. Systematically combed through alternatives for red until I worked out cerise.

Why redfern? Ferns are my favorite plant. Red... IDK why I picked red. It's nice, but not my favorite colour. So... We'll just leave it at that.

I saw a quote from tumblr years ago that said “she flirts with a tiny halo on”. Added my little twist & it’s my username for everything.

Back when I was still an edgy middle schooler, I thought smashing silver and black together makes an edgy cool name. Years have passed since then. People got used to calling me silver. I still use this as my common pen name. Didn’t bother thinking of a new one.

I'm a Legend of Zelda fan, and I like to believe we all have an angel within us bursting to help people and do good things. And thus, "HyrulesAngel" was born

A random person who later became my friend at a party that I was at when I was 7, kept mistaking me for his cousin and kept calling me Dominic, even though he was too many times that I was not his cousin. It's been a running joke ever since between my friends and me.

Swift is the beloved OC I made for my favourite book series the Maze Runner, and over time I developed her backstory, what happened to her after the canon events etc and I ended up making her a lil baby Glader named Phoenix. I was making an account for a website and I thought ‘Hey, why don’t I smush their two names together and make a cool user?’ That username was simply Swiftphoenix but that was taken so I separated it with a dash thingy. So that’s basically how I got my username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back