How Did The Person Above You Die?

Executed for the crime of 'killing a sacred chicken' for which they were believed guilty, but later proved innocent. The method of execution was drowned.

Executed for the crime of 'debauchery' for which they were believed guilty but later proved innocent. The method of execution was, burned at the stake.

(Invalid, your answer Is flawed. We cannot die from fire.)

You attempted to reap Kratos's soul and ended up getting brutally killed by him as he reaped you with your own scythe. Kratos Is now currently not only a god of war but a god of death thanks to you. Nice one. Now he's traversing the after life killing all who stand In his way just so he can kill Zeus all over again and It's totally your fault.

After Milenia of raising your army of fish people in small rural towns, attracting unsuspecting tourist into becoming a part of the cult of the great old one, a spark of their former humanity remained within them, and a protagonist full of plot armor took their hearts astray from your cause with a passionate speech, bringing an end to you through means of a rebellion that rejected your very existence.

(Fraggin mc with their fraggin bs plot armor. They ruin everything with their scripted bullshit.)

You got euthanized... by the mc.

You were trying to kill a survivor with a pair of scissors clenched In your hand until suddenly, you tripped over a rock and fell face first onto the scissors you were holding. Then all the survivors tea bagged your corpse and survived the round, while you received no experience points. I know all of this because, I was one of those survivors. : P

Ahh another player the entity calls for. Tell me how does myers knife taste as the game glitches and freezes with the blade inside your sternum?

(Ally comes to save the day with a flash light while the the others get me back up on my feet. Almost had me, lol gg later biatch. *runs out gate*)

You die from disappointment IRL from failing to kill some guy from a game called dead by daylight. Not being able to handle the reality of such a loss you decide to swan dive out a 80 story window.

Well thank god I brought a parachute. And landed safely in a wearhouse. Talk about an adrenaline rush.

(Also what console ya play on? Looking for friends who actually play xD)

But death by boredum is true. A lobotomy via a soup spoon seemed great right about now but I can't find my trusty spoon.... All I have is a rusted old tire iron and seething rage cause the spoons missing. Guess I'm just gonna have to bash this poor souls head in.

The parasyte that seems to be possessing them forgot which way was inside the body and which way was out...so they sort of 'expanded'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back