• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help How can I pin or "stick" a thread to the top of the page?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a question about threads. You see I have various RPs going on, but is often hard to keep track and reply to them all because they get lost on my profile in postings. So I'm wondering if there's anyway to pin these threads to the top of my profile so I don't lose them? Kinda like on other apps where you can pin chat rooms and blogs to the top. It would be extremely helpful

There is a "Bookmark" option in the top right corner of each post so you can bookmark those threads and later access them by clicking on your profile name in top right corner of the site and then 'Bookmarks' tab.

This is for desktop but mobile should be similar.
bookmarks 1.png

And when you click on your profile you can see all your bookmarks
bookmarks 2.png

There is a "Bookmark" option in the top right corner of each post so you can bookmark those threads and later access them by clicking on your profile name in top right corner of the site and then 'Bookmarks' tab.

This is for desktop but mobile should be similar.
View attachment 650307

And when you click on your profile you can see all your bookmarks
View attachment 650308
Thank you, but is there any method that works for PMs or no? Cause some of my RPs are not in threads but in PM.

In PM there is a thing callled 'Labels'

You can create a label and assign it to specific PMs so they will sort of always appear in a folder.

When you go to PM folder in left menu there will be an option 'Labels'. When you go in you'll see a green button 'Create label'.

You will see an option to create labels. You can create several and then sort them in the order you wish.
labels.png

Then in the list of your PMs you can click on a small square near each PM and will see a menu pop out where one of the options will be 'Apply label'

labels 2.png

and then you pick a label you just created. And will have that PM always stay in the folder on the left so you can easily find it later.

Wait, but cant you actually pin conversations?
pin-pm.png

Selecting sticky conversation will then pin your conversation to the top of your PMs.

pm-pin.png

You can indeed sticky conversations within your inbox, but labels can help organize them since if you just pin a ton it can sort of defeat the purpose to help dig for them.

You can indeed sticky conversations within your inbox, but labels can help organize them since if you just pin a ton it can sort of defeat the purpose to help dig for them.
That is true lol, but the labeling and organizing is useful along with bookmarking lol. Cause I was just super confused on how to find things lolol

I use labels like crazy for my inbox so I can keep things sorted based on RPs, OOC, chit chat, etc. Love me some PM labels.

yeah I use Labels a lot as well, even have some rules to auto sort PMs based on specific words XD

So it all depends on how many you need to organize lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back