Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 🙃

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 😥

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 😴

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
To be honest, I have no idea how I'm feeling but it's not particularly pleasant. Just kind of existing.

Eh my anxiety is still cropping up but not as bad as last year so there’s that. I’m feeling a bit happier.

Stressed. Sick (I have a cold) . Tired. As of this very moment.

I got a new job at a private school as an intern and I'm still getting used to it.

Today while I had a cold I needed to coordinate 30 plus children to be taken to and from school safely... With me being the only English speaker (the private school in question is Russian in majority, so I have to speak English)

Next to that, last week I had a pretty bad fight with my estranged biological father, that stressed me tf out.

He apologized because he was out of line and begged me with manipulative tactics to go sleep with him back at "our" house.

Fuck that.

As long as they are on their bullshit. It's their place. I don't feel at home there. I feel like a scapegoat for their own complexes.

I am lucky enough my aunt gave me permission to crash at her place and get some distance from the toxic household.

She's very nice to me. We had some very good talks that gave me a lot of perspective on how stupid and complex my family is.

Add that I will be moving to my own apartment soon and becoming independent. So the stress of the every day will mount up.

But it's worth it. For my own place I'll soon move in to.

Anythings better than staying in a broken home. And I'll take anything I can get.

I have more work this month. Programming classes. Get a new prescription for my seratonin noadrenalin reuptake inhibitors that I still need to take.

Fuck man. Like just fuck. Seriously. (honestly fucking would be better than my father's and step mothers codependent bullshit)

I need a break.

I really hope this apartment will pan out fine and I can live on my own without relying on anyone.

I really hope my colleagues will find me useful enough to stick around. Because this job is like really important to me.

I really hope to invite friends to my apartment and have a chill sesh'

I really hope this pesky cold would fuck off.

I really hope no more surprises will get me in the near future.

Thank you for asking me how I'm doing.

(if the reply is out of line or too long didn't read. Then feel free to delete it. I truly don't mind)

Last edited:
I think a new medication has me on some mood swings 😔

Ehh not good lately just general feeling of worthlessness.

It's been a rough year. I can't believe it's almost over. I've had some pretty bad bouts of anxiety that have sent me to the hospital. Good old anxiety can keep me not eating propperly for days and then the electrolytes go wonky and I find myself in emerge with a few bags of iv fluid. So like I totally get this. I do NOT drink enough water when stressed and its so very important. However, I will also say a lot of workplaces don't make access to water easy and I mean woah is that bad for stress?
Now I just straight up bring a cup and fill it with water from time to time and slurp it back with no guilt.
I'm like " You want to pay the ambulance fee for restricting my water intake for eight hours a day? Hmm?"

i'm not mentally ok. But i'm fine

I came here because I think, like everyone else, I'm in a bad place. Then I read all the post above and I realized that the reason we gravitate towards fantastical worlds of fantasy and make believe is because we are all seeking to escape some way. Most of us have crippling interpersonal skills paired with anxiety and depression, work to much, interact to little, and typical have no one to turn too.

I know I really don't.

So I'm going to say that while I'm not okay right now, I will be. And if anyone ever wants to chat, feel free to DM me, I'd be happy to be an open ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back