Chitchat How Are You Doing Today?

I've been doing well recently, and I'm happy to be rather active on the site again. Not only that, but I feel as though my writing ability is the best it's ever been, so it's great to explore as many scenarios as I possibly can now! :closed eyes open smile:

Im moving in 6 days! I'm proud of what I have accomplished. I have worked my butt off to get where I am but I am happy. I have a full time job a loving girlfriend and an apartment. I'm making new friends to replace the ones that don't want anything to do with me anymore. Everything is about growth. Even inch by inch is fine. A year or two ago I was in the worst place I had been. Take your time. Everything will work out in the end :)

Today I returned to the site feeling pretty good it's pretty hot today hot enough to turn on my fan hehe.

Got a MacBook and this thing is driving me insane to figure out lol, also new RPNation so just having fun browsing the site and learning everything. I hope everyone has a fantastic day.

Really good actually. I’ve had some naps and now I’m just chilling and watching movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back