• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "How About You Get Off Your High Horse?" {Superhero RP; PAFP}

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

Plot:
In a world of wonders, {Muse A} and {Muse B} were once teammates on a notable team of teenage superheroes. However, the two ended up going in two very different directions: {Muse A} remains a hero while {Muse B} became a villain/vigilante. They never thought they would see each-other again considering the events that caused the departure.

Now, {Muse A} and {Muse B} end up crossing paths again while {Muse A} is working on a case; A case that {Muse B} also has stakes in. So, for old times' sake, {Muse A} and {Muse B} team up. Allowing the opportunity for the two to reconnect and rediscover old feelings long forgotten.

So, in this world, superheroes exist in the public knowledge (Obviously). However, they are heavily policed by the government and other heroes (think of the SRA era of Marvel Comics *NOT the MCU*); Alternatively, if you want, this world can be going through a Dark Reign-esque period where a notable supervillain has been granted power over the superhero community. Not helped by the public and members of the media, who are *pretty* harsh on any perceived failures.

Please be able to write three detailed sentences to a paragraph; Good grammar wouldn't hurt, either. You're free to base your character off an existing DC/Marvel character, but they cannot actually be that character. To avoid confusion with a certain anime/manga series, only real pictures or textual descriptions will be used.

You have the choice of being Muse A or Muse B. I will take the role left available by your decision.

This thread can be BxG/GxB, GxG, or BxB.​

i’m down for this! do you mind if we do gxb and i steal muse a female? if need be i can rp the male though^^

great! do you have any other detailed thoughts regarding the plot? like should our charries have dated at one point? and what kind of case should they be working on?

also i’m thinking of having my girl lightly based off of batwoman but with telekinetic powers if that sounds good to you?

In the past, there was romantic feelings, but our characters never really acted on or acknowledged them. Until they reunite and grow closer.

The case? Maybe they hear disturbing reports coming in from the authorized hero training course (Think Marvel's Fifty State Initiative) and decide to investigate. Or maybe they stumble across a potential threat with the power to create zombies.

And sure! That sounds pretty cool. I had Gambit in mind for my guy's inspiration.​

oo i like the zombie idea! and for extra angst one of our charries could have a new partner that could die from the case so there’s just that much more reason for them to get revenge and be involved

also yes gambits powers are so cool!

i work today so i won’t be able to reply for a few hours but i’m good to go on starting our cs if you are!

Actually, the extra angst in the zombie storyline will involve dead teammates from their past. To elaborate:
One major turning point for My Character was when several members of the team (Who, again, were teenagers) were brutally killed. The aftermath was poorly handled and it left My Character a bit jaded.

oo i love that! i think we’re good to start? we can fill in other plot holes as we go if you’re good with that. do you wanna set up character sheets or just jump into it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back