• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion How about a Lore Thread for people to put up Lore about their Roleplay Setting?

This is going to be kinda short and sweet. But I was wondering with so many threads going into the Extra pages already. Why not have a specific place for Lore and Worldbuilding Where players can post their lore and get feedback or suggestions from other players?

This is going to be kinda short and sweet. But I was wondering with so many threads going into the Extra pages already. Why not have a specific place for Lore and Worldbuilding Where players can post their lore and get feedback or suggestions from other players?

You can make an unlimited amount of threads in extra pages, just call one Lore and another feedback and so forth and link them all together by sharing the links in your respective threads or using threadmarks.

Oh maybe I misunderstood, if you just want to showcase your stuff, yeah the feedback areas. We can always consider a reorganization of those areas to make them more friendly.

To add onto this suggestion, as to make it more noticeable, perhaps have a separate section like the Character Feedback area? Have a subsection for World-building Feedback? It can help direct for a dedicated space for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back