• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Suggestion hovers

eclipsa

faerie sightings
okay, i know i'm asking a lot - but i also know it's at least plausible - please give us hovers again. it was my favorite part of html, and i used them all the time. i know there's a hacky way to have a slight opacity change, but it's not quite enough for me (i know, i'm spoiled). if it's not gonna happen, that's fine, but i figured i'd ask because i'm desperate.

okay, i know i'm asking a lot - but i also know it's at least plausible - please give us hovers again. it was my favorite part of html, and i used them all the time. i know there's a hacky way to have a slight opacity change, but it's not quite enough for me (i know, i'm spoiled). if it's not gonna happen, that's fine, but i figured i'd ask because i'm desperate.
sort of, but not exactly. I'm afraid it can't be done in some cases.

Since hovers require the usage of CSS (which can also potentially be used to alter site elements), I highly doubt that the site admins would allow them. Having them around again would be nice though...

Since hovers require the usage of CSS (which can also potentially be used to alter site elements), I highly doubt that the site admins would allow them. Having them around again would be nice though...
there's already a hacky way to change your opacity level, but it only goes from .6 to 1, and i mainly just want opacity change

made to be seen on default theme
hello

hello

got opacity down to 1% (i think), both with text going along and without text going along

Code:
[bg=#000000; opacity:.01;]hello[/bg]

[bg=rgba(56,56,56,.01);]hello[/bg]

edit: now that i think of it, im not sure if this is what you meant

made to be seen on default theme
hello

hello

got opacity down to 1% (i think), both with text going along and without text going along

Code:
[bg=#000000; opacity:.01;]hello[/bg]

[bg=rgba(56,56,56,.01);]hello[/bg]

edit: now that i think of it, im not sure if this is what you meant
no i meant changing opacity with hovers ahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back