• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Houston Institute for Meta Individuals

Would the blast have affected planes and such? Like another character idea I just had was one who was just flying in to Houston after having been on vacation away somewhere, but then the blast happened and now they can fly/levitate objects. (I know, I tend to make superpowers based off of the circumstances during which they would develop them.)

Would the blast have affected planes and such? Like another character idea I just had was one who was just flying in to Houston after having been on vacation away somewhere, but then the blast happened and now they can fly/levitate objects. (I know, I tend to make superpowers based off of the circumstances during which they would develop them.)
It would have affected people in planes, yeah.

I can no longer do this roleplay. Life stuff has come up. Thanks for offering to do this, and I am sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back