• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy house of monsters and magic

My oc is ready but I cant post it until later since theyre on my laptop. Is it closed now gor everyone or can I still post him

Name: Antaine Vogel
Nicknames:
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: A hybrid between a Rook (bird) and a Human

Personality: Antaine tries to look out for his friends. He hasn’t had anyone he could call family until recently and feels very close to his roomates. He is quite shy around strangers and can be hostile around anyone who threatens the group. He doesn’t have much in terms of a sense of humour and doesn’t make or respond to jokes.

Appearance: Antaine has a human body, but it is covered head to toe in shiny black feathers. He has large black wings. His feet have talon like claws on his toes. He has a large grey beak and dark eyes. he tries his best to hide his appearance in the way he dresses. He wears a long dark blue cloak with a large hood. Black gloves. Black boots large enough to fit him and strong enough that his claws won’t go through.

Background: Antaine was born in a dark, isolated corner of Earth, and spent most of his childhood alone. He never remembered his parents, as they were killed when Antaine was very young. He learnt to hunt and fend for himself, and travelled around the country. Eventually he moved to settle down in *whatever town this rp is set*. He spent the next couple of years trying to avoid much attention, and just try ot survive. After problems with his previous home, he moved in with the others in his new home and has settled down there since.

((Only just got onto my laptop))

name: Askook
nicknames (if applicable):
sexuality: pansexual
species: naga

personality: Askook is easily angered, lacks empathy, pessimistic and unintentionally cruel, yet he has a soft side which hardly ever shows. most of the time, he doesn't realise when he offends anyone else. he tries to be mysterious as well.

appearance: he has short, messy, black hair and black eyes. he has a red tail and he also has snakelike fangs and tongue. he wears no shirt.

background: Askook was born in a desert and abandoned a few days later. he had always survived on his own, despite how hard he found it. he stole food and water whenever he could. when he was offered to stay at the house he was reluctant at first, but eventually agreed for a change of life.

Name: RY-0582
Nickname: Roy
Sexuality: Asexual
Species: Android
Personality: Roy is a very stoic person, most of this coming from his programming. Although somewhat dull at first, most who get to know Roy find him to be rather knowledgeable in a multitude of subjects. Roy is very interested in other people, as well as many objects and concepts, and enjoys a good conversation. If there is a problem in front of him, Roy will not waste time in working towards a solution. However, Roy still doesn't have a perfect grasp on how being social works, and can be somewhat awkward at times.
Appearance: https://i.styleoholic.com/2017/11/Black-cardigan-coat-trousers-shoes-and-cap.jpg
Background: Roy doesn't remember much from his past. Before he wound up here, he was stranded in cryo sleep on a drifting alien spacecraft for thousands of years. His earliest memories, a large number of them actually, consist of being woken up every half to quarter century to fix various mechanical problems with the ship, before returning to his sleep. But one day, Roy was awoken to alarms blaring throughout the ship. The ship had been drawn into the gravity of another planet. He was barely able to reach an escape pod before the ship broke up. Upon landing, he exited his escape pod and soon discovered this planet had intelligent life. That was seven years ago. Since then, Roy has wandered from place to place, learning all about this world and it's inhabitants. But now, he faces his hardest challenge yet, living in an apartment with several other individuals just as strange as him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back