• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom House of Cards [Durarara!!! RP]

S n o w

Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)
house-of-cards-jan-piller.jpg

"One way or another, it'll all come falling down."

While the Yellow Scarves, Dollars and Blue Squares fought, another gang quietly rose in power, taking advantage of the conflict to increase their numbers and stockpile weapons. When it was over, the gang came out of the shadows, overpowered those who tried to put up a fight, and took over Ikebukuro. The Scarves, Dollars and Squares disappeared. New groups formed to try and take back the city from this gang, but they all failed. Even Ikebukuro's famed 'headless rider' vanished.

After a while, a sense of normalcy returned to Ikebukuro. The fighting died down. The gang became stronger, but for the city, even that became 'normal'. No one paid much attention to the tiny music store that set up shop in a corner of Ikebukuro. Soon after, a new gang appeared, intent on taking the city for themselves. They called themselves The Spades.

The same day, a teenage boy disappeared while he was walking home from class. He later turned up dead, covered in knife wounds.​

Hello, everyone!

You don't have to have seen all of Durarara to be in this RP. Only the first season is enough. No canon characters. As for roles, I'm looking for a leader for the gang in Ikebukuro, and a co-leader for the Spades (as either a twin or a friend to my character). All other characters should be either a member for those gangs or a civilian.

I'll accept one 'superhuman' character. I won't say how many characters each person can have until I see how much interest this gets.

No godmodding, powerplaying, etc. One paragraph, minimum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!​

Ahhhhh I nearly missed it!!! Interested. Any roles taken yet?

Nope! What role were you interested in?
That makes that harderrrrr. I’ma say Gang leader though as I thought up a concept for it. (I was debating which role I was gunning for for about an hour)

I lean more to discord as I’m confined to my phone until I get a replacement laptop; also it works more streamlined for ooc imo.

I’m partial to a discord, but I wouldn’t mind an OOC thread if others would prefer that.

Snow I’m likely to get my sheet up sometime tmmrw. I’ll have 70 questions after work to make sure I get it all right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back