• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom House MD Roleplay, anyone? (Looking for House/Lit)

Amusingmind

HouseBanner.jpg

I know this may be sort of an outdated fandom, but it holds a special place in my heart. I'd really love to do a House MD RP. I am literate and very interested in RPing and even willing to double up if someone is willing to play House.

It would mean a whole lot to me. I have an OC that could make things interesting. It would be romance RP, but also with drama. I'd be totally fine if you'd like to play an OC as well. Or even if you just want to play House opposite my OC.

I am also interested in playing the rest of the team to help create a more realistic feel for the roleplay.

If you are interested, may you please post here?

Thank you! :D

Id LOVE to so a house rp with you. Would you care if we doubled up with 1 OC and 1 canon each? I can play anyone to be honest with you but my best is probably chase! :)

SerenaStark said:
Id LOVE to so a house rp with you. Would you care if we doubled up with 1 OC and 1 canon each? I can play anyone to be honest with you but my best is probably chase! :)
Hello! I was actually looking for someone to play House for me :) I don't know if that's okay. I'd be willing to play anyone opposite your OC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back