Other Hottest Character(Anime, movie, cartoon, comic, etc.)

No competition.

The number one hottest character ever

Also all your shitty waifus pale in comparison to the one and only GOD-EMPRAH EMPEROR OF MANKIND

400px-Lord_of_Mankind.jpg

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS Y'ALL​

I used to love that webcomic but it got old so fast for me. I read the Midnight Poppy Land now. The hottest anime guy for me at the moment is Bakugo. Normally, I wouldn't say this but his fan art has been amazing lately. Like, good job artists, making my heart flutter for a fake guy.
Bakugou.Katsuki.full.2242427.png

While anyone from My Dear Cold Blooded King is good, I've literally melted for [1] character in particular...

Tangled_FlynnRider.jpg

Eugene has stolen my heart and I cannot deny it at this point

A certain witch comes to mind. I like both designs personally, but I like the second game one just a smidge more.
tenor.gif

I wanna know. I wanna see 'em all. Regardless of gender or lack thereof, I wanna know who you think the hottest character in the world is. I want pictures to back up these claims too, but let's make sure we're keeping this Safe For Work.

Mine changes day to day, but one of the ones consistently near the top is Katsu, from My Dear Cold Blooded King, a Webcomic by Lifelight. Not only is he attractive, but he's a gentleman, and can go from a sweet, unsure prince to the
Cold Hearted Blood King he truly is
in the blink of an eye if his beloved is threatened. Which, if you ask me, makes him even more attractive.

View attachment 487534View attachment 487535

NOW! I wanna hear, who do you think is the hottest and why?
I MUST READ THIS NOW!!!! -forgot what character I was even going to suggest-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back