• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

"Oh," Alistar says, sliding a hand into his pocket and feeling a key similar. Pulling it out, he glances at the number so he would (theoretically) remember it for later. "I got one too," he says.

Shana smiles. "Nice to meet you too," she says, giving a sideways glance to Alistar.

"Thanks for the advice," Alistar adds. "Also, last question, do you know where everyone is? Doesn't seem to be lots of people in this little area."

"No clue," Ed would say, shrugging slightly. "There aren't a lot of people here at the moment. I think Obsidian's somwhere nearby, along with a thing calling itself Gareth. There may be some other's in that area, but I don't know." He would say. "But that Gareth guy or whatever seems pretty full of himself, from what I've seen, ao I wouldn't recomend interacting with them," He would explain rather plainly.

@Soul Stealer

"No clue," Ed would say, shrugging slightly. "There aren't a lot of people here at the moment. I think Obsidian's somwhere nearby, along with a thing calling itself Gareth. There may be some other's in that area, but I don't know." He would say. "But that Gareth guy or whatever seems pretty full of himself, from what I've seen, ao I wouldn't recomend interacting with them," He would explain rather plainly.

@Soul Stealer

Alistar sighs. "So that's how it's going to be around here, isn't it?" He offers a wry chuckle.

Shana gives him another look, which he ignores - for now. "Anyways, thanks again. Hope to see you around again soon." Shana stays oddly quiet.

Alistar and Shana shake his hand again and head off... somewhere.

Once they were out of earshot, Shana casually says, "It wasn't that cold, was it?"

Alistar looks at her, confusion plain on his face. "What do you mean?"

"His hands were rather cold," she says offhandedly. Alistar nods, but doesn't seem to think anything of it.

"This place can't be so new. Maybe a draft somewhere," he says. They keep walking, Alistar peering at the numbers on each of the doors. However, they don't find whatever he was looking for. Something nags at the edge of her mind, and she eventually just stops walking, frowning and piecing together what she needed to say.

Alistar stops a stride in front of her and turns to her. "Something bothering you?" He asks.

"Is this where you always go when you go away?" She asks quickly. He hesitates.

"No," he says eventually. "Not here."

Shana gives him a look. "I don't mean like that. Like..."

"You two don't know the half of it," Ed had said. "This isn't just some plain old hotel. This is the playground of some multi-demesional asshat with a hard on for fucking with people. From what I've learned, he takes beings from literally every when, where, what, and why, simply to drive them insane."

Alistar realizes what she means. "Most of the time."

"Most of the time?" Shana shoots back at him. "What about the other times?"

"Not here." Alistar says, with a casual shrug that doesn't reach his face.

"What do you mean, not here? You just-"

Alistar cuts her off. "Shush. I said not here."

Shana sighs angrily. "Soon," she says.

"Soon," Alistar agrees. "Now where's that room? They're not all in numerical order..."

tumblr_maum4y35t81qg3ih1o1_500.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Julie had been stopped turning to the voice, the host leaned in with that hideous grin of his, Julie created with pushing his head backward. " Don't stand so close and talk. You have bad breath. " she said turning her head to the side female scoffed turning back to glare at the host, " There is a lot of sorrow especially in the house...your master is probably a little overweight, right? " tilting her head she wondered when this man was actually born, how old was he, " Your thinking like an old man ...well you look like one but you don't have to act like one. Fear what? desperation what? Like is too short for use humans to worry about such things, you might but what makes you think to use humans go down to that level, the level which you freaks are. " saying this she pointed at the host laughing, " You your nothing that dog is nothing. You know why, your lifeless souls, living for eons you think that's great? You people have become so in love with yourself you think us humans were nothing but in the end its the opposite it's you freaks who are everything you say us humans are. What is living without the people you truly love? Then again you freaks don't know what love is. You've never felt such a thing...and if you did it probably died eons ago. " with that  she turned and when out the door but came running back, " For the record, I wouldn't worry about my daughter she's a wolf in sheep's clothing." she said looking off to the side as if remembering something, looking over to her daughter who began talking, to be honest, it didn't sound like here, " Honey come here. Did you bring your things? " she sighed when her daughter didn't move running over to hug here, " What smell I can't smell anything. "

"I know you're lying now. My breath is minty fresh as always. As for my master? I would not know. I have never truly seen them, only felt their presence. Their mere existence is one that I doubt even Gareth or the disgusting beast in that orb can fully comprehend it." Obsidian crossed his arms over his slender chest. He could to nothing but grin at this young one's fire. "You know it's rude to make jab at one's age.....Particularly since I may be eons old but at least for my age I don't look like you do." He looked her up and down with a critical look in his eye. "Hmm...you're probably lucky to be here. At least time can no longer hit you with that proverbial 'ugly stick' anymore. You should be thankful for that." He snickered at his own insults.

"And so you know. I have loved several and love none more than my master and they love me. You're so judgemental for such a speck in this place. And so bold, we shall have to nip that in the bud quickly. Both you and your daughter. Before you go too headstrong into this place and die too quickly."

@https://www.rpnation.com/profile/43350-𝒩𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓎/

@Jeda Teq

@Beowulf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HA, can't argue with that!" Flicking her tongue across her razor teeth, Rachel gave the priest a wink (or did she blink?) then glided to another champagne pyramid and plucked a few glasses from it.

She reappeared in front of them in an instant, presenting the drinks dramatically while the edges of her mouth twisted into a grin that flashed both men a peek at the terrors contained behind red lips.

"How about it, boys?" she offered despite knowing they wouldn't dare turn her down. "Let's drink this guy outta business!"

Glen accepted the champagne mostly to avoid getting yelled at again. It didn't matter how much he poured down his throat or how strong the burn was, no alcohol could get him drunk. Another downside to being dead.

Rachel raised her own glass in a toast. "To getting shit-faced!" she cackled right before devouring the entire thing in one horrifying bite.

"I don't think that's possible Rae m'dear.....our livers would probably give out first." Sisceal giggled drunkenly as he nearly toppled backwards simply reaching for a champagne glass to join in on the toast. He'd never turn down a drink here. It was a horrible horrible weakness of his. Bad habit only spurred on through the years and nurtured by the vile host. Made him feel horrible....like a baby always needing a bottle and accepting it no matter who handed it to him. And at the same time it numbed the pain, drowned the memories, made him feel less like a worthless  piece of shit and disappointment to everyone near him, so he only kept coming back for more.

"Let's srink till we pass out my friends!" He exclaimed loudly. Turning himself around partially to face the group of powerful beings and a human nearby. Despite his state he was keeping an ear open near them. Not many words were sticking but he could tell it was a fairly serious conversation. And a lot of showing off their power to each other....typical immortals.

@buzz@egghead@Jeda Teq@Beowulf

Honey come here. Did you bring your things? " she sighed when her daughter didn't move running over to hug here, " What smell I can't smell anything. "

The person that Julie held was lifeless and limp. It felt emaciated and cold. A putrid stench radiated from under the raggedy cloth that covered it. It was indeed a doll composed of discarded bones from previous 'hunts'.

When Julie hugged the corpse, Carl revealed himself and  barred his fangs to attacked her in an attempt to bite off her head.

... looking over to her daughter who began talking, to be honest, it didn't sound like here, " Honey come here. Did you bring your things? " she sighed when her daughter didn't move running over to hug here, " What smell I can't smell anything. "

"Hrmm, the male to female ratio isn't too bad. Four Males and Three females. Well... A zombie is useless for repopulation, but this could be the start of a small colony." Haimo laughed with Jubilation. It was uncertain if it was making a joke or being serious. "A vampire you say?" Haimo held out its hand as if it were holding a something. Instantly blood moved from it and created a chalice of hardened blood that filled itself with fresh blood. "Why not have a drink? I know a starving vampire can be rather... Ugly."

@Axeykins

"Small colony? What do you mean by that?" He listened on curiously. Having no idea what this odd new on meant, but hanging on every word. He was going to continue on, but he scent of blood caught his nostrils. His mouth began to water and his stomach growled. "I generally restrain myself from doing so but.....since you have a good point and offer it so kindly." Licking his lips he quickly approached the man and reached out carefully until he found the cup. Unintentionally drinking it down greedily. It had been too long since he had had blood and felt the strength it gave him once again. He could also feel warmth filling his cheeks and entire body for the first time in an eternity, making him feel alive. "Mmmm. Thank you so much for this."

@Jeda Teq

It was fairly obvious to Echo that she fudged up. Bad. 

By now, she really should've had a solid excuse for these sorts of things, or at least a couple of them that she could use. However, Echo sucked at planning with those sorts of things. Besides, she usually got lucky and didn't appear in situations such as this one. Normally there was a window to escape out of, or a crowd of people that she could disappear into. There were actually only a couple of times that she had bumped into someone one-on-one like this, in a building that she shouldn't have been able to "get lost" in. Still, she kind of figured that trying to talk her way out of it would only make things worse. 

Letting out a small sigh, Echo nodded. "Okay... That works." 

@buzz

tumblr_miyip1ynb31rkz07io1_500.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Julie looked down at the lifless body, giving it a digusted face looking at here outfit she brushed of the sleves, " Thank goddenes, this is my faivorite jacket. "

Taking out her perfume she had been about to spray here self but looked up to find fangs charging at here, with a sickening shriek Julie sprayed the flower scented perfume at the creature directly entering it's mouth.  Once the being had been distracted with the chemicals entering his jaw, Julie picked up the nearest object; A lamp, hitting the being repeatedly over and over again. It seemed the lamp couldn't withstand anymore as it shattered in minutes, causing the young lady to grab a small table which the lamp had been placed on, and once again hit the being repeatedly yet this time she screamed, " Die, Die, Die. "  once the table was visible 'hurt'  she placed it down huffing, " I'm exhausted. " she looked around finally spotting a cup of water at least that's what it looked like for all she knew it could have been something entirely different. Lifting the cup she walked over to the being and poured the water over his head. " I should have known. You're ugly after all. "  with that she placed the cup on the beaten down table. Julie suddenly gasped as if remembering something looking down at the body she pointed to it, " Is this my daughter? " 

They didn't find it. Whoever made this place really needed to work out a couple of kinks in the design of this place.

As they searched they had heard noises indicating people were somewhere nearby, but not anything that they wanted to see. Then they reached a large door to what could be a ballroom or a dining area. Either way, they heard multiple voices coming from inside, and Alistar wanted to look into it. But Shana didn't want anything to do with it. "I'll just keep looking for the room," she says. "I'll be careful." Alistar nods and sighs, handing her the key. "I'll be up sooner or later," he says. "Wherever it is."

Shana nods, and then stares at him. Alistar looks back into her blackened eyes for a moment. "Yes?"

Shana glances away. "Try not to die, ok?" Alistar nods, and Shana walks away, glancing at the doors as she passed them.

Alistar walked into the room, seeing that it was some sort of ballroom after all. Also confirming Ed's words, seeing how many things were there that were... inhuman.

"Don't mind me," he says to nobody in particular, in case somebody had noticed him already. Offhand comments aside, the things in here made him interested to say the least.

@

(Not sure if I got this right I dunno I just copied what Axey said.)

(Also anyone in the halls feel free to interact with Shana as if she's just passing by)

Echo looked simple enough, at least, aside from that intricate watch. If only she could get her dry hands on it! What Katrinne thought would be a great way of doing so was usually some aggressive, invasive sort of persuasion, but she was reluctant. Afraid, even, of laying her hands on what she thought was a transparent girl.

Katrinne walked slowly, teetering to the side sometimes out of a withering sense of balance, probably onset by her conflicting thoughts. "So, Echo," she tried sparking a conversation, "how is it out there, in the world?" She glanced at the girl, nervously chuckling in hopes of curbing the awkwardness of the question she posed. "Of course, I mean, before you appeared, in here." The awkwardness worsened.

The shifty atmosphere broke at once, in Katrinne's delight, when another young girl began towards them from down the hall. There were a lot of little girls roaming the hotel, she thought, a little creeped out. "Do you know her," she whispered to Echo.

@Aridis

@Soul Stealer

After burgling an open, unlabeled bottle of mystery juice from the table, the un-lady in red craned her neck to notice that her drinking buddy was turned away and staring off at something across the massive expanse of the ballroom.

Throwing her arm over his shoulder, Rachel yanked him down to her height. "Whaaat'cha looking at?" she squinted and followed his line of sight to catch onto another groupーwith their host as the ringleader. The other faces weren't familiar.

"HA, poor suckers, am I right?!" she hugged his neck tighter and began to drag him along with her towards the other guests. "C'mon, let's go make some new...friends."

Glen followed close behind even though nobody invited him.

"Weeelcome to paradise, fellas!" 

Along the floor, the trio's shadows cast as one nightmarish creature with many spidery limbs, but looking up actually revealed the monster to be a fake redhead manhandling a drunk priest...and a dead guy. Nothing unusual for the hotel.

With the sides of her mouth pulling back to reveal her needle-filled smile, Rachel raised the bottle high. "Hope you all like bad cable and cockroaches!"

So Shana looked some more, but couldn't find it. She was about to give up and head back to the ballroom, or whatever it was, until she saw a group of people; Actually, there were just two of them.

They looked.... more or less not dangerous. She sees one whisper to the other. Cautiously? Did she really look that scary?

There were her black eyes, but...

Well, never mind. Suppose those would be pretty creepy to someone not used to... that. Shana slows, and eventually stops, still a couple of yards away from the two.

She raises a hand, waving sort of subtly. "Am I interrupting something?" She asks, feeling the awkward tension in the air.

(Sorry for the wait. Been working overtime and school started back up...) 

Yeah,  no. Katrinne would have to pry the watch from her cold, dead and possibly rotting fingers if she wanted it. Echo had learned her lesson and had been through the same song-and-dance several times before. Given, she couldn't just teleport to a different dimension entirely this time around, but she wasn't going to allow anyone else to use the functions of her watch. Especially since the "paradox" bit of it seemed exceptionally damaged. Unless someone was in mortal danger, of course; because that was a different story. "Well.. It was grim where I was before. The land was almost completely destroyed by an ongoing war, and there was this poor little boy I met that was just trying to find his older sister and..." Stopping herself there, Echo furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't believe that I'm anywhere close to there, though. This place just... feels different. I'm not sure exactly where here is either."

Slowly, she was adjusting to her new acquaintance. 

The conversation quickly changed, and Echo's attention shifted to the woman that Katrinne was talking about. "Erm... No?" Her response easily applied to both questions. She had never seen the woman in her life, and there wasn't much to interrupt. If anything, she was happy that she wouldn't have to be stuck in a spotlight any longer. "Are you lost here too?" 

@buzz @Soul Stealer

The great beast reeled back when strong scented liquid tormented his tastebuds. He scrapped his tongue against his teeth letting a glob of thick saliva mat the fur on his chin. He was then berated by numerous household objects. The woman was to weak to cause him any harm, so Carl allowed her to exert her energies. She finished her assault with a splash of water and a question.

Without so much as a growl Carl slapped the slender framed into the wall. He then wrapped his fuzzy fingers around her body. With every intention of crushing the bones in her body. Her head and shins stuck out from either side of his hand as his grip tightened on her.

@Nelly 

(( Guess who never got her shit together until now =D If you're still there @DeadxPhoenix2661 here be a post! If not, for anyone else interested, this is the Host!))

"I am assure you I have a selection beyond your wildest dreams. It is absolutely certain that you will learn plenty of tricks here as well good sir. You will have plenty of resources and certainly more than enough time." His expression did not change at all. Not a muscle twitched and no shifting of the eyes. The man stood and smiled with an eerie, unnatural grace and composure about him. "If you need anything else or have any questions feel free to ask. I will be able to answer them at any time, to the best of my abilities mind you." He bowed slightly as a polite gesture before once again standing as straight and proper as possible, his sleek arms resting gently at his back.

(Posts below are new starting up points for my other two characters)

~~~~~~

As he kept a watchful eye on the Host, Sisceal kept to his plan of testing the food and drinks of the festivities at hand. Ensuring they were safe for all. Particularly the drinks of the party, of which he was determined to try every one and as a true man of science, several samples of said drinks to ensure his results were constant. Needless to say they certainly were. After more glasses than one human should ever pound down he was heading down the path from tipsy to sloshed out of his mind quite quickly. Nothing out of the ordinary for him though. Seeing as most of the time he walked around buzzed and smelling like a bar and wondering how his liver hadn't been the death of him yet. Of all the shit he had been through his his God knows how many years in this Hell hole now that was the one thing he expected to get him the quickest.

~~~~~~~~

Hand gently brushing along the corridors the vampire Marius navigated them as best as he could and as quickly as he could.

"Helloooo" He called out into the vast expanses of seemingly never ending halls. Bah, why did he have to get sent out to patrol for the odd new energy that had popped up somewhere in this damned place? Worst of all is it had melded in with other odd energies around the hotel as activity picked up within it. Corridors changed size and direction on him. Taking him farther into the unknown in it's favorite sick game of messing with one's head for the love of seeing them suffer.

(sorry i took so long to reply. Had some work related stuff to sort out but it's all good. @Axeykins )

Salvador smiled before sipping his drink.

"And here I thought this place would be all boring and dull," Salvador replied, tracing his eyes around the room before turning to the host. "Maybe you could show me to the library if you don't mind,"

He really was interested in those books but also in the host. He radiated mystery and darkness and that was something Salvador was drawn to. Like a moth to a flame. 

"I can and shall do that if you wish." He turned his attention away from the others to Salvador. Ignoring the sudden bout of violence like it was not even happening to offer a graceful bow.

"I am certain you will love it!  We have more books than you could ever imagine. Follow me and I shall take you there. Mayhaps along the way we will meet more of the guests? If you do not mind. I have several new arrivals to greet"

@DeadxPhoenix2661

@Jeda Teq

@Beowulf

Last edited by a moderator:
Salvador glanced over at the violence before simply rolling his eyes and turning to the host. 

"Lead the way," He smiled, putting down his glass. "No, I do not mind. You do certainly have some interesting guests here. I would love to meet them,"

@Axeykins

(Sorry for the wait. Been working overtime and school started back up...) 

Yeah,  no. Katrinne would have to pry the watch from her cold, dead and possibly rotting fingers if she wanted it. Echo had learned her lesson and had been through the same song-and-dance several times before. Given, she couldn't just teleport to a different dimension entirely this time around, but she wasn't going to allow anyone else to use the functions of her watch. Especially since the "paradox" bit of it seemed exceptionally damaged. Unless someone was in mortal danger, of course; because that was a different story. "Well.. It was grim where I was before. The land was almost completely destroyed by an ongoing war, and there was this poor little boy I met that was just trying to find his older sister and..." Stopping herself there, Echo furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't believe that I'm anywhere close to there, though. This place just... feels different. I'm not sure exactly where here is either."

Slowly, she was adjusting to her new acquaintance. 

The conversation quickly changed, and Echo's attention shifted to the woman that Katrinne was talking about. "Erm... No?" Her response easily applied to both questions. She had never seen the woman in her life, and there wasn't much to interrupt. If anything, she was happy that she wouldn't have to be stuck in a spotlight any longer. "Are you lost here too?" 

@buzz @Soul Stealer

Shana watches the two for a moment. She knew what the question meant, but she found herself replying totally differently.

"Well, yeah, I was looking for my room but I can't seem to find it and-" 
She cuts herself off. "Yeah, I am," she says. "I assume you two are as well?" 

She doesn't offer any more information.

Alistar looks around the ballroom, surprised that nobody had paid any attention to him.

It was better than the alternative, possibly, but now he still knew nothing. Then he began to regret actively that he had let Shana walk off on her own.

He exits the ballroom before anyone decides to notice him and looks back and forth, trying to guess where she was. It wasn't very hard, but actually finding her would either be short and lucky, or take a long time if he made a wrong turn.

If she was safe, than it would be fine either way, but not knowing gave him the chills. It wasn't hard to guess what some of the inhabitants of this place were capable of.

tumblr_myzdql39PF1t0c783o3_250.gif

@Jeda Teq

Chanel got inside the driver's seat sighing, " Those suitcases were heavy-"

" Chanel!" Chanel jumped at the calling of her name rolling down the window she came face-to-face with her dad, " Ah dad, what are you doing? " with that, she opened the door stepping out of the car leaving the door open,  " Where do you think you're going? And with a car no less...you can't drive." this caused Chanel to sigh shaking her head, " Dad, mom was kidnapped-" Chanel's father yelped, " What really?! When? " 

" I told you this 1 hour ago. " this family was truly complicated, her parents were actually her 'real'  parents but my father was really drunk at the time my mom gave birth to me...and he signed me as an orphan child. It was quite a scene when my mom found, " We have to go save her. Did you get a gun? "  Chanel's father got into the driver's seat,  yet was pushed into the passenger seat by his daughter, " We don't own a gun, and you're not driving. Grandma drives faster than you. "  

Her father was on the verge of defending himself but gave in nodding.

--

" Say...do you know where we are going? " the highway was empty and with every passing second the sky seemed to darken, turning to her father Chanel shook her head, " Mom said-" before channel could finish the car came to an abrupt halt. The pair turned to face each other and then looking out the window the sky were completely pitch black. Stepping out the Chanel turned to her father, " Well your the adult...do something. " her father shook his head, " Your right. I am an adult Let's go!" Chanel eyed her father who began walking straight ahead, " Dad the luggage. Dad- "  sighing Chanel quickly took out her mother's purse and her own opening the back door she took the cage which held her dog.

-

" Dad hurry up you're being a baby. " Chanel screamed turning to look at her father who was practically crawling.

After hours they came face to face with a mansion, the pair eyed each other before her father knocked on the door, " Dad what are you doing...they are kidnappers their not just going to open the door 'Hello your wife this way. Would you like some tea and biscuits?' " the female said sarcastically, " How do you know it's them? " 

" It's a mansion in the middle of nowhere. "  the pair kept arguing for what seemed like hours, once they finally stopped their surroundings have completely changed.

" Wheres the dog? " Chanel panicked once she noticed the dog wasn't with her. Looking up she dropped the purses and grabbed her father by the collar, " It's all your fault."

" What in the blazes did I do? "  the young lady shook her father, " It was either you or the dog. " letting go of her now dizzy father she looked around, " Let's just find mom."

-

" How big is this place? " Chanel turned to face her father, " Dad stop whining. " her father's face suddenly changed into a face of terror pointing behind Chanel-Chanel noticing her father's reaction turned around to she her mother being squeezed to death by a bat? " Dad we need to do something. I have a plan Grab anything and lets attack. " the girl's father squinted in confusion, " That's a horrible plan!" 

" Do you have a better idea. " her father turned around, " I'll get something to hit the bat with. " Chanel looked around the room and finally spotted a lamp, her father came back with a pillow," Dad..."  her father looked at the pillow, "What in my golden days I and your mother used to fight with these one time I hit her so hard she started crying. "  Chanel shook her head.

With that Chanel ordered her father to break the lap giving it a sharp tip, handing her the lamp her father began hitting the bat like creature while Chanel with no effort as to not hurt lightly stabbed his back making sure to pierce to an extent where it would surprise the being. 

(( Sorry school took over my life. )

Saliva streamed down Carl's chin, dripping of his fur and sizzling on the ground. He moved Julie to his mouth ready to bite of her head and satiate his hunger when he felt a light tapping on his chest. A human man was assaulting Carl with a pillow. It was a rather perplexing event. Why would anyone use such a useless item for an attack. 'You find this amusing?' Carl said into the man's mind as he punched the smaller being with the same hand he held Julie in. The impact caused more pressure to be placed upon the woman's body. Her bones surely started to reach their breaking point.

The Orb that Carl was perched on activated without command. The distance between Chanel and the large beast had increased by a foot, causing the girl to miss her stab by mere centimeters. A gust of wind then blew over the lamp. In an instant the metal lamp became oxidized and turned into rust dust. 'Less than futile.' Carl said into Chanel's mind. With great force he expanded his wings in an attempt to knock Chanel further away from him.

@Nelly

"Small colony? What do you mean by that?" He listened on curiously. Having no idea what this odd new on meant, but hanging on every word. He was going to continue on, but he scent of blood caught his nostrils. His mouth began to water and his stomach growled. "I generally restrain myself from doing so but.....since you have a good point and offer it so kindly." Licking his lips he quickly approached the man and reached out carefully until he found the cup. Unintentionally drinking it down greedily. It had been too long since he had had blood and felt the strength it gave him once again. He could also feel warmth filling his cheeks and entire body for the first time in an eternity, making him feel alive. "Mmmm. Thank you so much for this."

@Jeda Teq

"Don't worry about it." Haimo said with a smile pushing the drink closer to Marius before the vampire cautiously took the blood grail and gleefully guzzled down the crimson liquid. The Grail turned into liquid blood as the vampire drank it as well. "You're much welcome." Haimo put its right arm over Marius' shoulders as if they were pals. "No problem. Welcome to the family. Anytime you desire blood I can hook you up. I know a guy." With a huge smile Haimo gave Marius a thumbs up with his left hand.

@Axeykins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back