• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hotel California OOC

I'd read carefully.

"Currently, extremely bored. That's why I popped into Obsidian's realm. His master always has him doing interesting things, and it'll certainly pass the time. I'll play by the rules, but I certainly won't die here. And if I decide to leave, I will leave. But then I'll be right back to where I was before, bored. This might also serve to sharpen my abilities and allow me to get several follower groups to call my by my true name instead of the ridiculous ones they've come up with."

He'll only leave if his health is in immediate danger of becoming worse, but he'd come back. However, he can leave. I've been thinking of changing my character because he can leave and I feel like that's a bit meh. Doesn't make it fun really.

I did not read that. x3 Wooops on my part.

Well, Obsidian will sure have fun with him and try to keep him trapped.

He'll only leave if his health is in immediate danger of becoming worse, but he'd come back. However, he can leave. I've been thinking of changing my character because he can leave and I feel like that's a bit meh. Doesn't make it fun really.

Oh don't worry. Obsidian is basically a God in this place. He can at least warp it and manipulate it so it makes it extremely hard to leave. However, he's not actually the one who dictate the decisions of who can leave. That's up to another force in this realm P;

Also Obsidian won't straight up kill someone, uuuunless you really really really anger him. He prefers to toy with people.

Wait so... Walls and stuff are moving around? I'm confused as to why I was tagged in your last post @Axeykins

(please excuse this question, I had to work an extra hour and a half and I'm FRIED) 

Yeah, the walls have moved in several areas and there was a ripple through the whole place cause of it too. :)

Hello!! Currently it's just starting back up so not much at all has happened! New people are arriving and some strange happenings are already going on

Looks nice!

I can't post mine now, but I will soon! (hopefully today)

Edit: My CS, I mean >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be busy with Christmas stuff over the next few days, so I won't be able to post at all. Sorry! 

May get my shit taken away in the near future for a while because of grades and an asshole dad so just a heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few questions If you don't mind.

Can you give me a quick rundown of what happened, since I'm behind?

Where would you like me to start? Or how should a enter the scene? @Axeykins

Not at all! :) I'm happy to answer questions!

So far, we've simply started this rp up again. Everyone is arriving and making an entrance so not much has happened at all. There is a party happening in the ballroom and a few characters are scattered through the halls and beginning to find their way around the place.

And you can start wherever you like and enter a scene however you like! It's up to your imagination and this rp thrives on spontaneity!

@2PM

Not at all! :) I'm happy to answer questions!

So far, we've simply started this rp up again. Everyone is arriving and making an entrance so not much has happened at all. There is a party happening in the ballroom and a few characters are scattered through the halls and beginning to find their way around the place.

And you can start wherever you like and enter a scene however you like! It's up to your imagination and this rp thrives on spontaneity!

@2PM

oh that's very kind of you thank you.

Umm... @2PM, Gareth doesn't look even remotely human right now. He looks like a really big wolf currently. Like so.

4dd12fe68be637f70437d1e89a5f0656.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back