• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hotel California OOC

I shall and I shall dream of Hotel Cali again! For more inspiration! Even though the host does not seem to like one who can visit temporarily and leave practically unscathed. :/

((Just to clarify to others and not sound super wacko here. I dreampt of Hotel Cali as well as got the inspiration from the song. P: That is how I get many ideas for it! And how creepy it is....hotel cali dreams are not the most pleasant...))

Omg sorry for not posting in a while, I've been trying to jump in somewhere hope I didn't interrupt anyone with my post (・Д・)

My bad friends, I'll be dropping this thread for a while! I may or may not be back (・ω・)ノ

I have been asked to join this rp and figured why not. Now I just need a vast majority of you to at least twitch so I know you're a live and I'll make a character.

I'm not going to make a character if it's just you and Axel that're here. But continue streaming those red panda pictures.

Axel what have you done

I have too many character ideas oh god

BRUH I CAN'T USE ALL OF THEM WHAT IS THIS

(wanna help by telling me which gender is currently dominating the RP bc I'm too lazy to read everything and I'm trying to narrow down people) 

@Axeykins

Mwahahaha! Feel free to play with as many of them as much as you desire!! The possibilities are endless!

At the moment I would say male characters are dominating the scene so far.

Hallo~ 

This looks rather interesting, so thanks for inviting me! :^D I'll be working on a sheet sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, can I get a list of people who are still active and not? I like making characters that fit a specific narrative role that is lacking, so that would be very helpful. I don't care if it is small party. I haven't roleplayed in a while due to work, so it's probably best I start smaller anyways.

Oh, I didn't even realize how old this one was! 2 years, jeez. I think you create a separate character thread for the reboot, since it's kind of a hassle going through all of the old ones. 

To help start out, there is currently a feast happening in the ballroom and not much has happened other than some chatter there as well. So if you need a place to start out that may be the easiest. Or as usual for this forum you can pop in anywhere you like and in any manner you want to as well. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back