• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hotel California Old CS

It's up to you who you want to interact with. There are several characters who are open at the moment.

Name: Salvador Rasmus

Race: Nephilim

Personality: Salvador is a fairly cold person. He comes across as quiet and shy but he isn't actually shy. He observes people and determines their weaknesses. He acts more stupid then he is and often leads people into a false sense of security. he can also be kind but this is a rare sight and preserved for those who matter. He also suffers from extreme moodswings, which can cause his magic to go crazy.

Background: Ex-assassin. Salvador was brought up in an harsh eiviroment as a youth due to his mother been a servant girl. At age 15, he left and became an apperentice to an assassin called James. He trained under him but left to do his own thing.

Abilities: Ice/water magic

Weapons: Crossbow and bolts, dagger, magic

Weakness: Fire, emotionally unstable

Strengths: Intelligent, Surivalist, Marksmanship, Unarmed Combat, Quiet (both in speaking and movement)

Appearance: Salvador has white hair that he hides under a hood. He has odd eyes, one green and one blue. He is 6"3 and weights 11st (63kg). He wears black breeches and a black shirt with tattered fingerless gloves and a cape with a hood. no shoes. His skin is fair and he usually looks sick but actually isn't.

tumblr_ndc55vi9Kg1svqtjjo1_1280.png

(Edit: Finally found a picture that resembles him. yay google)

Last edited by a moderator:
DeadxPhoenix2661 said:
Name: Salvador Rasmus

Race: Nephilim

Personality: Salvador is a fairly cold person. He comes across as quiet and shy but he isn't actually shy. He observes people and determines their weaknesses. He acts more stupid then he is and often leads people into a false sense of security. he can also be kind but this is a rare sight and preserved for those who matter. He also suffers from extreme moodswings, which can cause his magic to go crazy.

Background: Ex-assassin. Salvador was brought up in an harsh eiviroment as a youth due to his mother been a servant girl. At age 15, he left and became an apperentice to an assassin called James. He trained under him but left to do his own thing.

Abilities: Ice/water magic

Weapons: Crossbow and bolts, dagger, magic

Weakness: Fire, emotionally unstable

Strengths: Intelligent, Surivalist, Marksmanship, Unarmed Combat, Quiet (both in speaking and movement)

Appearance: Salvador has white hair that he hides under a hood. He has odd eyes, one green and one blue. He is 6"3 and weights 11st (63kg). He wears black breeches and a black shirt with tattered fingerless gloves and a cape with a hood. no shoes. His skin is fair and he usually looks sick but actually isn't.
Accepted!

[ Sorry about that. I'm new to this site... so i don't know how to work it.]

Name:
Sunny De Morte

Race: Her father is white, but her mother is half Cherokee Indian.

Personality: Sunny is a bold, outgoing, and bubbly person. She is overly curious, and loves trying to figure things out. The girl is a quick thinker, and it pretty optimistic. She is very eccentric, and loves it when people turn to look at her. She loves being different. She wouldn't have it any other way. Though she is bold she can also be quite shy. Whenever she is embarrassed she blushes darkly, only embarrassing herself further. The girl is quite tiny, standing 4'9 in her socks. She has tiny, birdlike hands, with small and dainty feet. Despite her small stature she has quite the personality.

Background: Sunny grew up with her mother in a small house that the single parent could afford. It was there that her mother shared her beliefs. Her mother had always been a superstitiuos woman, but Sunny began to put two and two together after a while. Her mother was a white witch. It made such perfect sense. When Sunny was only nine she began to learn how to cast spells and make potions. Her mother passed away just two years ago, leaving only Sunny and her full blooded Cherokee grandfather to take care of her.​

Anything you feel like putting: Sunny has long dark brown hair, big hazel eyes ( That she got from her god forsaken father), and is small... which she definitely got from her mother.

You can come from anywhere and be anything: Sunny is a white witch.​

OppaLovesMe said:

[ Sorry about that. I'm new to this site... so i don't know how to work it.]

Name:
Sunny De Morte

Race: Her father is white, but her mother is half Cherokee Indian.

Personality: Sunny is a bold, outgoing, and bubbly person. She is overly curious, and loves trying to figure things out. The girl is a quick thinker, and it pretty optimistic. She is very eccentric, and loves it when people turn to look at her. She loves being different. She wouldn't have it any other way. Though she is bold she can also be quite shy. Whenever she is embarrassed she blushes darkly, only embarrassing herself further. The girl is quite tiny, standing 4'9 in her socks. She has tiny, birdlike hands, with small and dainty feet. Despite her small stature she has quite the personality.

Background: Sunny grew up with her mother in a small house that the single parent could afford. It was there that her mother shared her beliefs. Her mother had always been a superstitiuos woman, but Sunny began to put two and two together after a while. Her mother was a white witch. It made such perfect sense. When Sunny was only nine she began to learn how to cast spells and make potions. Her mother passed away just two years ago, leaving only Sunny and her full blooded Cherokee grandfather to take care of her.

Anything you feel like putting: Sunny has long dark brown hair, big hazel eyes ( That she got from her god forsaken father), and is small... which she definitely got from her mother.

You can come from anywhere and be anything: Sunny is a white witch.​
Thank you! And Accepted!

Do you have a name?

"Y-yes... I believe it w - Ugh, my head hurts... Just... Call me Karte. Yes... I like that."

How old are you?

"I believe... 405 years... No, 45? Maybe 78... I can't remember, but I'm in the prime of adulthood for my race..."

Where did you come from?

"Ethronias... No, Elias. Elias was my hometown..."

Step into the light and let me see what you look like

"A-alright..."

337b643a2edee9370b57b6091b9f9e05.jpg

Anything else? Tattoos, how tall you are, scars, ect?

"No... Not really..."

What are you?

"I think people called us... Hinara. I think the most similar thing you might be familiar with... Are Greek gods. Hinara each have a domain, an element they have absolute control over, and indirect control over everything that domain effects... However, Hinara... No matter our immortality, against blade or poison or illness we are no different than mortals, unless we have a domain or item that allows us to counter. My domain... Is energy."

What are you like?

"I... Believe I am a very contradictory person. I don't like others... But, they are so... Beautiful."

What is your past?

"I apologize... But I've already told you everything I currently remember..."

(More characters on the way)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]

Do you have a name?

"Y-yes... I believe it w - Ugh, my head hurts... Just... Call me Karte. Yes... I like that."

How old are you?

"I believe... 405 years... No, 45? Maybe 78... I can't remember, but I'm in the prime of adulthood for my race..."

Where did you come from?

"Ethronias... No, Elias. Elias was my hometown..."

Step into the light and let me see what you look like

"A-alright..."

337b643a2edee9370b57b6091b9f9e05.jpg

Anything else? Tattoos, how tall you are, scars, ect?

"No... Not really..."

What are you?

"I think people called us... Hinara. I think the most similar thing you might be familiar with... Are Greek gods. Hinara each have a domain, an element they have absolute control over, and indirect control over everything that domain effects... However, Hinara... No matter our immortality, against blade or poison or illness we are no different than mortals, unless we have a domain or item that allows us to counter. My domain... Is energy."

What are you like?

"I... Believe I am a very contradictory person. I don't like others... But, they are so... Beautiful."

What is your past?

"I apologize... But I've already told you everything I currently remember..."

(More characters on the way)

[/QUOTE]
accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back