News Hosted Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninja'd by a Wizard! ^D^

You can also find the applications subforum under the Hosted Projects section on the main page, below the other roleplays.

For existing RPs, we'll move the threads into the new HP once it's created.

Oh yeah I'm excited! I don't have 250 posts on my account yet, but I'm going to spending the time until then (when I finally get into an active roleplay I can even manage 250 posts is) planning out my HP. This is perfect, this makes organizing locations of an entire roleplay-universe world so much easier to manage than having like ten thousand threads for every continent, island and city all over the site.

edit;; I should note that this is a world I've already made, I'm running it in a dungeons&dragons game, but we've only gotten through three sessions. The world is almost entirely developed, with a few things not down on paper yet, and is entirely homebrew.
-quietly hyping myself on this honestly, this is the best thing I've ever seen-

This is quite awesome, I must say. :D

I've personally had a few ideas for a big RP running through my head and it being a Hosted Project could support it well. I'm feeling ambitious, Dark Wizard and now, excited.

Nice!

EDIT: Aegis really appreciates the hard work!

Last edited:
The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard Are we not able to use dice in hosted projects yet? I just checked and in a regular rp section, there's an option. But in the hosted project I'm rping in, there's no dice.

Mcg4veb.png

ZOwPs0N.png

The Dark Wizard The Dark Wizard Are we not able to use dice in hosted projects yet? I just checked and in a regular rp section, there's an option. But in the hosted project I'm rping in, there's no dice.

Mcg4veb.png

ZOwPs0N.png

HP creator can contact me in HP support and I'll see what I can do for them C:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread