• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Hosted Project Edit Button

r e i

-- the lost king --
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, I'm an owner of a hosted project (WDU), and I just got on there after the update this weekend. It seems like I can't edit my own post like I can edit my other members' post, but not my own. The edit button is gone. I asked one of my members on our discord, and they couldn't edit anything at all. Like only the other mods and I can edit at this moment and we can't even edit our own posts. Is this the update or is it just a bug?

Edit: I can edit my own post, it seems I just can't when I closed a thread like before. They have to be open but my members still can't edit their post unless they have mod status. Which I have given them temporarily until this is fixed.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm an owner of a hosted project (WDU), and I just got on there after the update this weekend. It seems like I can't edit my own post like I can edit my other members' post, but not my own. The edit button is gone. I asked one of my members on our discord, and they couldn't edit anything at all. Like only the other mods and I can edit at this moment and we can't even edit our own posts. Is this the update or is it just a bug?

Edit: I can edit my own post, it seems I just can't when I closed a thread like before. They have to be open but my members still can't edit their post unless they have mod status. Which I have given them temporarily until this is fixed.

Should be good now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back