• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hospital for the Doomed and Damned (always accepting!)

this is sadly true. the rules regarding hosted projects have changed at the worst possible time in a way that means obtaining one may not be possible.

if there is still enough interest, i would be more than happy to host this rp on discord. otherwise, it seems we may be out of luck for the time being at least.

I wouldn’t mind doing it on Discord! It’ll easier since one server can have multiple channels. Better than going from thread to thread and having five tabs open.

this is sadly true. the rules regarding hosted projects have changed at the worst possible time in a way that means obtaining one may not be possible.

if there is still enough interest, i would be more than happy to host this rp on discord. otherwise, it seems we may be out of luck for the time being at least.
I'd be interested in trying out discord if thats the way it goes!

alright everyone,

so as it stands we have two options, and i'd like all of your input on them.

option one is to take the rp directly to discord. no trying for a hosted project, just hopping right into things on the discord app and going from there.

option two is to follow the new guidelines and try creating a 'condensed' version of the roleplay in a normal rp, then apply for the hosted project once it's been active for a few days (maybe a week) so that we can begin the real, 'full' version of it once it's upgraded to a hosted project.

if it's accepted, that's great and we can carry on as intended!

if it got rejected however, i'd switch the roleplay to discord so that we'd have multiple channels and could enjoy the roleplay as it was intended rather than being stuck with the watered-down version forever.

this option has the advantage of it possibly turning out to be exactly as i'd hoped and planned if the hp app is accepted, but the rp also might be a bit boring until the application gets accepted, due to not being able to leave the hospital setting. that being said, even if i for some reason get turned down despite all that, it would still be possible to abandon the thread and continue on discord.

so, what are your thoughts here?

I think you should try to get accepted so there's at least the hope things turn out the way you want! I don't think it's sacrificing too much to wait and do the condensed version. Whatever you think is best.:cheshiregrin:

i'm quoting everyone that showed interest so that you guys can all give me an idea of which option listed would work best for you.

spookie spookie ill give it a shot

I can't use Discord, but this looks interesting.
I'm interested.

I'm in :3

@NyxNightmare Looks cool, I'm in if possible.
spookie spookie awesome idea btw

Definitely interested!

I'm interested! I have a Discord too.

Interested

Ohh my goodness this looks like so much fun. I'm totally interested.

I have discord too!

So it's just a roleplay of St. Mungo's. Correct?

Hey, maybe I'll finally be able to use that one Wendigo character I always wanted to use >_>

can i join?

this looks super cool! can't wait!

spookie spookie

i am veryyy disappointed in you!

how dare you not tell me you made such an interesting rp!

May I join in?

Aw Hell yus.

Ive been dying for an rp like this...

Interested ^_^

alright everyone,

option one is to take the rp directly to discord. no trying for a hosted project, just hopping right into things on the discord app and going from there.

option two is to follow the new guidelines and try creating a 'condensed' version of the roleplay in a normal rp, then apply for the hosted project once it's been active for a few days (maybe a week) so that we can begin the real, 'full' version of it once it's upgraded to a hosted project.

if it got rejected however, i'd switch the roleplay to discord so that we'd have multiple channels and could enjoy the roleplay as it was intended rather than being stuck with the watered-down version forever.

this option has the advantage of it possibly turning out to be exactly as i'd hoped and planned if the hp app is accepted, but the rp also might be a bit boring until the application gets accepted, due to not being able to leave the hospital setting. that being said, even if i for some reason get turned down despite all that, it would still be possible to abandon the thread and continue on discord.

I would like to try to get accepted as a hosted project! If you can get it, then i think that it’ll be a lot more fun. I’m willing to wait! :)

alright everyone,

I would also like to try for a hosted project and then move to discord if it's not approved

alright, it's settled then. i'll set it up tonight, try to make it work for the time being even if it'll be kinda slow, then apply for the hp in a few days and wait.

if that fails, then we go to discord.

we're going to try doing it here first. if it isn't accepted for hosted project status however, i'll have to move it to discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back