• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hoshi's One x One search (Fandom and Non - Fandom)

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Hoshi. I'm 33 years old. I'm looking for someone that is 18+ to roleplay with. I'm Her/She, I'm from the US/EST. I also work part-time at my local Hospital. I work in the kitchen part of the hospital, I work mostly in the evenings mostly around dinner time. I'll try to reply once a day if I can twice a day

Rules
  • I do double, I mostly double for OC X Canon only.
  • I really prefer M x F pairs
  • I can write up to two or more paragraphs. I hope you can do the same. If you have writer block or any problems. Tell me, please.
  • Romance is a must for my roleplays.
  • The bolded ones are the ones I'm craving for the most
  • I can understand you're busy in life. I'm Ghost-friendly, I don't mean to leave you or reply at times. But I'll message you if anything comes up or I get wrapped up in something.
  • I have ADHD, My mind is all over the place. I thought I would warn you beforehand.
  • I do Crossovers, AU's, Ect! Just ask me for anything!
  • If are interested, PM me or message me on here.

Fandom
One Piece
I'm looking for someone to Play: Law or Kid
I can play as: Luffy, Ace, Zoro, Doffy, Corazon, Kid, Sanji. Many other characters from this series.

Inuyasha
I'm looking for someone to play: Sesshomaru or Bankotsu, Koga
I can play as: Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Sesshomaru, Koga

Fairy Tail
I'm looking for someone to play: Natu, Gray, Jellal, Freed, Rouge
I can play as: Anyone just asks me!

Yu Yu Hakusho
I'm looking for someone to play: Kurama, Shishiwakamaru, Jin
I can play as: Hiei, Yusuke, Anyone! Just asks me

Danny Phantom
I'm looking for someone to play as: Vlad Masters
I can play as: Anyone! Just asks me