• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Horzo pirates tavern (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo to any reading this

TrulyNerdy TrulyNerdy liostwolf liostwolf thanks for posting a sheet.
I'll be working on the rp page today but before I posted I thought I'd ask a few questions and set the scene somewhat.

The riot that happened in Horzo destroyed a fair bit and resulted in many people's death.
Your characters would be starting off somewhat pissed off and ready to fight,
they could be in the crowd of people the twins have managed to rally or could have overheard talk of revenge. Either way I'm hoping to kick off the rp in the stage of the Boe speaking of a plan and player characters offering their own perspective on the matter.

A way to cement them as a main part of the pirate crew that will be formed.
If more players arrive that will change the how the opening arc plays out, it shall go one of two ways that I won't spoil but either way feel free to have a minor character or two because a ship needs more than four people to run it aha

If you have any questions or want to plan something with me or others (in the case more people join quickly) please do so here.

Last edited:
Do you think I could create another character? They wouldn't be as active but I feel as though they would be helpful...

I'm happy for people to have a minor character or two as a ship needs more than five or six people to run it aha

Though when you say not as active do you mean you'll just voice/use this character as needed?
"Let loose the sails!"
**Tobin grabs the ropes etc etc**

Yup, I would use them for battles and whenever else is necesary because my other character wouldn't be that helpful in the area.

I've had a unexpectedly busy day/night so it'll most likely be posted tomorrow. Gives a chance for minor characters to be made.

The pirate hunter is anxious to begin, lol
I'm sure I mentioned somewhere that the post requirements is two paragraphs or more.
Aside from that I mentioned in the first post where and how the characters in the rp should start lol

You can't just ignore everything and arrive after you know?

Colonel Autumn Colonel Autumn any chance you wanna edit your post to not make a enemy of all around your character?
Before I post for the small crowd aha

Colonel Autumn Colonel Autumn I tagged you here almost a hour ago asking if you wanted to edit the post

As you didn't I posted for the crowd

ok fine, but there arent any people who do war roleplays, and the ones ive tried starting dont work cause everyone is an anime dweeb and hates war roleplays

This isn't a war RP, besides I mentioned in a PM your character doesn't seem like the type to join a crew.
It was kinda cemented he was a loner when his first words are along the lines of "I don't like any of you"
Then he proceeds to murder someone.

Was the crowd supposed to go "damn he's tough, let's make him our leader!"

Talathel Talathel your sheet is good to go, if you still wanna play please post in the rp whenever you get the chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back