• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

"Horrors of the Red Cathexus!" (Pathfinder players as monsters!)

Idea is kinda similar to the previous one. It begins as a blob of stomach acid that constantly eats and devours, however it picks up the traits of those it devours. For example, if it eats a whole bunch of Goblin legs, then it will start to develop skinny legs.

The Gluttonous One

Class: Fighter

Stats:
STR - 14
DEX - 3 =2 = 5
CON - 10 + 2 = 12
INT - 16
WIS - 16
CHA - 3 - 2 = 1

Skills:
Knowledge (nature)
Craft
Survival
Heal
Knowledge (dungeoneering)

Feat:
Combat Expertise
Power Attack

Steal body (Su) = after a successful touch attack, a DC 15 check is made to save vs. bodysnatching. Will, Fort, Reflex TBD by concept!

Size: Small

Pick 3 languages!

The Fleshless
The Fleshless are rare creatures, predators from where all horrors dwell. Where other body snatchers hide within bodies, the Fleshless consume and reproduce forms resembling those of the creature consumed, more of a shapeshifter than a body snatcher. The Fleshless in any form lack flesh hence the name, leaving them looking red as the uncovered muscles and dripping blood show what they truly are. Although blood drips constantly off of their form, this is not a reliable way to track them as their blood dissipates the moment it touches any surface.
The true form of the Fleshless resembles a red, fleshless centipede.

Norn
Race: The Fleshless
Class:
Fighter
Stats:
STR: 14
DEX: 14
CON: 10
INT: 16
WIS: 5
CHA: 5
Modifiers applied.
Skills:
Perception: 1 rank
Acrobatics: 1 rank
Intimidate: 1 rank
Survival: 1 rank
Sense Motive: 1 rank
Feats:
Power Attack
Combat Reflexes
True Form Size: Tiny

I believe that's everything.

PS -- everyone who is TINY has a natural 1d3 bite attack. Those that are SMALL have a 1d4 basic attack.

Wow. This has moved fast. Awesome.

Not in the business of mucking around. I am sure we'll have stumblings and weirdness with a concept such as this, but I'm psyched we have a party and I for one CAME TO PLAY! <3

Way to go so far, team! FYI, Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon 's flanking maneuver was CRITICAL to getting the first parasite into a host! Keep thinking out of the box and the underworld just might not consume you all in your diminutive, vulnerable forms right away! :D

Just so you know how body-snatching works Silvis Silvis (and others) -- you take the profile of a goblin now (reference: Goblin)

because you now have the goblin's profile, you have all of the advantages of it's form - if it's profile has a stat or skill that is higher than your base form, you can use it instead. As such, your constitution of 3 is now the goblin's 12, and your charisma is 6. you keep your +8 initiative as a further example, but your Fort. save is now +3.

Keeping track of all this will no doubt be tricky at first, but chalk up inaccuracies to the fickleness of the dark tapestry and we'll get better at this as we go!

(provided the rest of the goblins don't wise up and murder you all, that is!)

-Beck

Welp, better not let them escape then! Although... not too sure how much help I can be XD Initiative of 0... holy moly. I'm going to be waiting for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back