• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

"Horrors of the Red Cathexus!" (Pathfinder players as monsters!)

I’ll ask after we get rolling for a bit how the campaign is going for y’all and what I can do to make each of you, as players, happier. Likewise, if after a while you’ve consistently Been enjoying yourself, let me know to keep it up!

Hey Beckoncall Beckoncall

Two things:
1. I made an edit to my last post.

2. Is there anything in particular I should know about being an orc zombie?

Edit: Can I get the link to the disc again? The previous one expired.

Last edited:
Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire -- we could use one or two more!

Give me your character concept and as much character info as you can and we'll get you a starting PDF. then you can join!

Well, I was thinking about a Venom situation. Symbiote style. I found this race that adheres itself to another creature and manipulates it's host into working for it. Not only that, it has a transforming ability that allows the Host to wear the creature like an armor. Depending on how we play it, I can either have the Host and Symbiote working together or the Symbiote simply using the host as a tool, using it's simple and deepest desires to control it.

Klyntar Host (5e Class) - D&D Wiki

Well, I was thinking about a Venom situation. Symbiote style. I found this race that adheres itself to another creature and manipulates it's host into working for it. Not only that, it has a transforming ability that allows the Host to wear the creature like an armor. Depending on how we play it, I can either have the Host and Symbiote working together or the Symbiote simply using the host as a tool, using it's simple and deepest desires to control it.

Klyntar Host (5e Class) - D&D Wiki

Let's have the symbiote be the manipulator of the host... as that's the theme we're going with party-wise.

If you are interested in playing, Lets talk on discord or give me a level one fighter, barbarian or rogue template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back