• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for partners! List of short prompts inside!! || ALL GENRES ||

Midnight_Light

ETERNAL WOLF SPIRIT
INTRODUCTION

Hey there, my name is Midnight and you seemed to have found my new and improved search thread. I had one before but I decided to scrap it and create one that was even more organized and simple for people to navigate and understand.

That being said, I’d like to take the time to introduce myself here and allow you to better understand me before you go onto looking at the rest of the thread.

I am a young adult. I am on often available at any time to have a conversation but sometimes not for posting. I have a busy lifestyle that I travel a lot with and as much as I’d like to reply every single day consistently, something like that won’t happen. I am very respectful of ones life and time and I’d rather not make someone believe I’m going to post every day when I’m not going to be.

I can write up to 1000 words per post and as little as 200. I mostly match post lengths to my partners, you can ask me for samples if you want to.

As for characters, I play both female and male characters and you'll find in this thread I am pretty relaxed about who I play. My characters are all diverse, meaning that I play different ethnicities and cultures, and very different personalities. I like expanding my knowledge rather than sticking to just one gender or Sexuality.

Anyways, that's enough about me. Let's get into the interesting parts of this thread.

💭 YOUR PAL, midnight.

Last edited:
Expectations
EXPECTATIONS

Below, you will find a list of the things that I am looking for in a partner. Please keep in mind that I am not cruel. I do not discriminate, I do not bully and I certainly do not like bugging people. If you're not going to take this seriously, don't bother sending me a message.

QUALITY VS QUANTITY
Now, I know sometimes that people expect their partners to all be able to post novel type posts but honestly that ain't me. I am all for short and sweet, but keep in mind that the standard I hold for myself is 200 words, no less, so that is what I also expect of my partners. If you can manage that, then we are smooth sailing.

RACISM/DISCRIMINATION/BULLYING
I understand that in stories, some characters play a Villain role and that's fine but keep it strictly to the roleplay. I do not engage in any kind of racism, bullying or discrimination and I will immediately report you if you bring anything of the sorts to me.

CHARACTERS
Please, for the life of me, be diverse with your characters. Try something new, don't copy and paste your old characters into new characters unless they fit. I often create new characters for each roleplay I am in. I only re-use characters if they're good matches for the roleplay I'm in. I play characters from all sorts of ethnic backgrounds, and I'd like for my partners to be open to it as well. I Play both male and female characters and while having a partners who can do the same is great, you don't have to. You can stick to whatever your comfortable with.

I think that's all that I really wanted to talk about in this post.

Last edited:
Originals
Here, you will find prompts categorized by the main genre.

Prompts centered around romance.

Prompts centered around horror.

Prompts centered around things that lurk in the night.

#1: People in her college say nerds are super uncool but this one isn't. He's actually from another world and he hunts vicious creatures who feed off of the fear of other beings and she is supposed to be just another regular person, but she isn't and she had no idea!
*I'd like the female role in this. ❤

Prompts that are centered around fantasy type settings.

#1: The first ever evidence of Yokai in our world came from Tokyo Japan over 1000 years ago. They came from a magical book called the Hell Scroll, an ancient scroll with the power to open the gates of hell and unleash the worst Yokai the world has ever seen. It seemed only certain people had the ability to see Yokai and a certain family had dedicated their lives to putting the evil monsters to rest. While they fought hard to keep the Yokai from the scroll, they failed and the gates of hell opened and thousands more Yokai flooded the world. The Japanese who dedicated their lives to fighting the Yokai now dedicated their time to hunt down and recruit those who had the ability to see and fight them

They were called different things in different parts of the world, but regardless of the names their goals were all the same and they even worked together from time to time, embedding themselves deep into every government body to ensure success. The goal was simple, kill the Yokai and look for the stolen Hell Scroll to finally close the gates of hell and stop the reign of monsters upon the world.

Prompts centered around the current era.

Things will be added and removed from this list as time goes on. I don't keep any prompts that are in use up on the thread so I don't do any doubles.

Last edited:
Fandoms
Fandoms

Here you will find prompts of some of my favorite Fandoms including all the Anime I watch.... WHICH IS A LOT. There is mainly AU's and OC x cannon and some cannon x cannon situations here.

I often will want to play the OC unless you can convince me otherwise. 😩

#1: Seika highschools Misaki and Usui are now third years, about to graduate from Seika and they have left a legacy that's tough to follow behind them. This year's new students bring with them a whole bunch of craziness! A new school president, a new feud between the girls and the guys of Seika and a forbidden romance between two students... Oh, what could possibly go wrong?

#1: Death The Kid is feeling lonely and Liz and Patty try to help him by setting him up with one of the new students at the DWMA who may be just as crazy and dramatic as he is.

#2: Two new students navigate through the DWMA crazy adventures together, coming across new and old friends and foes.

Last edited:
KeylynMay
Hello lovely~ I was reading your romance prompt and would like to give it a shot if you will. I play female characters mostly. Just let me know!

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

#1: This story is based in a boarding school where the rich get to take advantage of the poor. The premise of this idea is that the Private boarding school(the type of school is up in the air for the type of rp we want) brings in mundane people on scholar ships to be the care taker of the third year students for their last year, essentially a maid or a butler to this student.

I would definitely be interested in hearing more about this? PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back