• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Horror, Slasher 1x1 RP (craving) easy to please.

SlasherBasher

Hey guys, I'm looking to do a or many 1x1 slasher roleplays. I have several different prompts, settings but the main gist of them all will be similar. I want this to be a true slasher rp where characters will be getting killed off. I am perfectly fine with playing many characters for us to help with this. I'm open to me playing the victims and you the slasher or you the victims and me the slasher or a mix.

I'm extremely active and I'm fine with anything except one liners and novella posts that take days to write. I like solid length but good back and forth. I don't wanna do the whole one reply per day thing. Pm if interested! Looking to get started now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back