• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Horror RP?

MistahJ

Eat The Rude
Everyone loves a sequel, but would anyone love a horror roleplay?

I'm thinking something slasher based; MTV Scream, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th etc. Or maybe something home invasion based like The Strangers. We could create OCs or go along a canon narrative, I don't mind too much. Ideally this roleplay will be gore heavy and feature characters being killed off (with permission from the owner of said character, of course)

Would anyone be interested in something like this?

Everyone loves a sequel, but would anyone love a horror roleplay?

I'm thinking something slasher based; MTV Scream, Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, Friday the 13th etc. Or maybe something home invasion based like The Strangers. We could create OCs or go along a canon narrative, I don't mind too much. Ideally this roleplay will be gore heavy and feature characters being killed off (with permission from the owner of said character, of course)

Would anyone be interested in something like this?
I WOULD LOVE TO DO A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET RP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back